DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Not that more than 5 people remember me...

Don't worry Cleo, I like danger. I mean, it turns out badly for me for the most part, but I see it as a challenge. As such, I really don't need help in avoiding getting myself killed :P

Thanks though, appreciate the sentiment.

Lol seems theres been some confusion as to who what where when and why I am. Well let me but things to rest.

I am Cadsuane Alexandria Annemarie Leigh Melaidhrin III

Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah. Original Caddy and Pudding thief extrordinare.

Keeper of the Chest of Nothing of Importance, Mistress of Angreal, Keeper of the Bag of Awesome.

Original Spymaster of the Children of the Light, first PR officer for the Band of the Red Hand, Detonator of Fireworks among the free, The REAL Mesaana, former staff member of Dragonmount.com. Former head of WheelTm2 in ActiveWorlds. Owner of DM's first "CaddyShack".

Thats me.

Love,

Cadsuane Sedai (WT)

*Mesaana (SG)

*Aurora Stargazer (CoL)

*Ryba Crestian (BotRH)

*Leyladin Certis

*Kristin Araya

*Kyralla (Aiel)

* = indicates former character

P.S. She who is sad Cleo and Jade dont go on MSN anymore to talk to me.

Yes, there indeed seems to have been some confusion as to who what where when and why I am. Well let me put things to rest.

I am Cadsuane "legs" Melaidhrin

Capo of the Seanchan. Diet Caddy and wicked witch extraordinar...ily green.

Keeper of the Newbie Sack, Mistress of Luckers, Keeper of Oz, Leaf, and Tenshin.

Naughty Secretary of the Children of the Light, first official RR in the Band of the Red Hand, creator of Caddy's Concoction, the brunette Third, current staff member of the Illuminators. Former head of the Archers in the BotRH. Inspiration of DM's first "Caddy's Back" sig.

Thats me. *nods*

*EG*

Archived