DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New (Kind of)

Justen Diablos

Wow it's been a little while since your boy JD rolled up on DM. So I'm definately newer than not, if that's proper english (which it probably isn't) Just figured I'd stop in and see what's new and exciting, or just new, or just exciting. Normally I'd post a random joke here, but I don't know most of you, and I'm incredibly shy.

JD,

Incredibly shy

Welcome back, JD. You probably don't remember me, but I was at the CoL the last time you were around. Yes, I remember random stuff. Stop by the CoL, we're a Discussion Group now, but it's pretty much the same thing as it used to be, and some of the old-school (emphasis on old) CoLers are still around.

Welcome back JD, and we're one big family here so no need to be shy.

Of course this time you may want to pop into the Wolfkin, we are a fun loving bunch, and jokes are welcome. We're the Nature Org, and also the home of Chilli and TQ (tequila). We even have our own TQ lake. We'd love to see you there. Or maybe you are also into music and travel, then join The Band of the Red Hand. With Competitions, Games, jousts, brawls, carnival, and of course many types of brews. And we have a joke section of the Hornsounder.

So don't just stick to the CoL, have a look round, mingle...hope to see you soon.

Hello Justen. You are a bit of a legend here, I first heard of you within a week of being here on DM. Interesting that I finally get to meet you. Anyways, there's been a number of changes since your day, as you can tell. Haxorsist is the leader of the discussion group we've got for a CoL now. There there is some fun stories to that, such as the CoL undeleting itself.

But thats for later, be sure to re-aquaint yourself here.

Your friendly neighborhood newbie mod,

The Almighty,

Barmacral

Welcome back!

You can blame Empy for me recognising your name. I've lost count the number of times he harps on about you. It's like he is your not-so-secret admirer!

You'll probably head back to your old haunt of the CoL, but feel free too pop by the Band of the Red Hand ORG at any time. We'll be more than happy to see you around the music, travel and restaurant ORG.  :)

But whatever you do at DM, have fun!  :)

Hey JD!  Welcome to DM!  I hope you have enjoyed yourself so far!  I would like to second Talya's invite to the Wolfkin... We are a crazy bunch and you are sure to get over your shyness in a hurry! :D  *whispers* There's lots of licking.  Just pop by and say hi sometime! 

Hope to see you soon!

Hey, and welcome (back) to DM ^_^

Of course, i'd have to say i don't know you, though i guess that makes it only fair since you can return the favor.

*lets that sink in*

Aaaanyway...

Yeah. I could add more stuff, but chances are you know your way around the place better than i can, so i'll just stick with the greetings ^^;

JD, my main man!  I don't remember you, but after a few brews at the Band of the Red Hand Org, I might. ;)

You know what would be cool?  If you could make a toaster out of jelly beans!

Anyways, welcome to DM!  While you're here, you should sign-up to play the Mafia Game: The Suras Hunt by clicking on the link in my sig.  If you've never played Mafia, that's fine, it's newbiefriendly!  If you don't want to, that's fine, too.

*vaporizes into a cloud of particles*

i dont know considering the news spreading like wildfire down the boards that this guy is back, even making it into IM, and somehow emp your names poped up in like half the settings...soulds like sound evidence to me :P

oh and hi, welcome back, dont know you but my BF old enough to recal you...if you feel like RPing one of these days and have evil traits give me a hollar

Now, Empy was always hilarious, he was just a little stiff when I met him. Took a little bit to get him out of his shell. Of course once we got him out it was too much for all of us and we tried to stuff him back in. Unfortunatly he just ate his way out again. *sighs*

JD,

Returning Empy's Mancrush 100%

Not gay though,

not that there's anything wrong with that.

ah, the best jokes have all been done, makes me sad sometimes.

Archived