DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who is the hottest DM'er?

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunno, and yep, I'm only 16. I go to the gym almost every day XD. I was on the wrestling team too, until I got injured, didn't show up for 3 months 'n got kicked out. XD Who was the chick who spanked the girl and needed to be punished, that all in of itself :lol: .

Edit: Yeah, this needs to be turned into a poll XD

my daughter has a fondness for beer too, kivam. but i only let her have a sip if the wife's not looking :P

oz is right. too many guys around here. don't get me wrong, it's good that we're getting some participants here, but c'mon, let's see some ladies!

and oz, i could never compete with you. :wink:

FINALLY!

a titillating glimps, madam. do you perhaps have a another with better resolution? 8) front-facing?

oh, and it occurs to me that saying you were the one on the right was prob'ly unnecessary. :wink:

c'mon, you know i gotsta rib. :P

I swear, I was never such a horrible elder sibling as someone else here seems to be!

Hey, Boyo, that dog is very cute... what's her name? :wink:

Ok I don't know if this is allowed. However, I am going to go ahead and nominate myself lol :twisted: :P.

I don't want to get ne fired from their job so i'm gonna keep this Pic rated - G. Unlike some of our 16 year olds on this board :P. Ne ways enough talking ... here I am

:oops:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u64/KapG/IMG_0150.jpg

I'm on the left.

I swear, I was never such a horrible elder sibling as someone else here seems to be!

Hey, Boyo, that dog is very cute... what's her name?

His doggie's name is Pearl, and as Steve will attest, I'm much worse in real life. That's why all my brothers can beat everybody else up. I'm like the dad in "A Boy Named Sue".

In case you young whipper-snappers don't get that reference, here are the lyrics. Expand your horizons.

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/johnnycash/aboynamedsue.html

Archived