DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Murderer's Game--GAME THREAD

Gerrendus

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*is playing with a kitten when she is ambushed from behind and dragged back to the gallows* meep! wai---

*is gagged and blindfolded*

*dies*

oh gee! kill the ADD kid just because she was making sense! I will haunt you all!

*later that night*

*blood-curtling scream peirces the night*

KITTY! I found you!!!! ;D

*Des-ghost squees and pets the kitty again*

Well, night falls and a scream is heard in the night, followed by a flash of light and another scream, the civilians rush towards Tay'squarters and find him stabbed in the stomach.  It seems however that Tay is the Wilder However, because this would cause the end of the game I am going to hold a vote among the remaining players to PM me (surviving murderer excluded) as to whether or not you want the game to be over or you want to discover the murderer on your own terms (and therefore earn a few more points)

This is decidedly the weirdest end to a game I've ever encountered in Mafia.

As it happens Tayol, I wasn't evil. And Clim was a lucky guess. Poledra had evil vibes to her though... She was an easy target really. Demi did surprise me, I did NOT expect him to come up evil. I'm stuck between Tharengore and Eclipse though for the other evil... don't know which it would be.

Now where's Gerr with the roles? I want to know what went down.

hey, they killed me for making sense!!! what, doy ou have something agianst an ADD Civillian being logical?! ADD people have to be sharp and quick-witted since their maturity rate is three years younger than the average person! it's why my brother scored near-genius levels on his IQ test when he got tested for ADD O_o

but I believe Tharengore is the other murderer

Archived