DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Murderer's Game--GAME THREAD

Gerrendus

Please Keep spamming to a minmum, do not edit posts (for any reason) and do not talk about the game outside the game thread (this includes MSN etc.) Please either [glow=red,2,300]Glow[/glow] or bold all votes in order for them to count.  For all other rules see the sign up thread.

Life in the Black Tower is good.  The civilians train day in and day out, until one day two of their number are found dead.  LordoftheDawn and HotWMoiraine were found just outside the barracks with stab wounds through their hearts.  The civilians know that the killers are among their number, but they do not know who they are.  There have been rumored whispers of others among their number who are not quite what they seem.  One, an Aes Sedai spy watches all of the others in an attempt to determine who is a murderer and who is an innocent.  An Asha'man has been "slumming it" with the civilians against just such a possibility and will protect one of them each night.  One of the civilians has already become so adept at Healing that they can revive one person (though it is a tiresome thing and they can only do it once).  What they don't know is that there is a wilder somewhere among their number who will kill whoever it is that kills them because of their rudimentary control of the power.

The civilians are:

1. eclipse0

2.TheMasterDude

3. Tayol

4. Climmhazzard

5. Dunbar

6. Tharengore

7. Twitch

8. Barmacral

9. Poledra Sedai

10. Edvar alGiven

It is Day

10 alive means 6 votes to lynch.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Current Votes:

Clim-5(Barm, TMD, Tay, Twitch, Tharengore)

Tharengore-4(Eclipse, Demi, Ed, Clim)

Not voting:

Des(Poledra)

Tharen,in the future don't edit your posts even if its only to make something glow/bold, post again with it glowed/bolded

You have until tonight to reach a majority decision

After a long day of deliberation the Civilians can reach no conclusion, finally in the fading light Clim trips and falls on top of a pitchfork (this afterall being a farm).  The civilians rush over to their wounded comrade and roll him over, and what should fall out of his jacket but a knife.  It appears that clim was a Murderer.  With this discovery, night soon descends.

It is Night.  Night People please PM me your actions.

(oh and just in case you guys didn't know you CAN change your votes during the day by simply bolding or glowing taht you change it to whoever)

The civilians huddle alone in their barracks except for a select few, the Healer with no victims sleeps peacefully, as does the wilder.  The Aes Sedai spy stalks the night, tracking those who appear suspicious, and the Asha'man stands guard over the bed, in the shadows of one of the civilians, holding a protect weave around the civilian.  The Asha'man did his job well as No one was murdered in the night.

It is now Day

With 9 alive it is 5 to lynch.

I don't exactly know what I am required to say in order for you to have intercourse with me. But could we assume that I said all that. I mean essentially we are talking about fluid exchange right? So could we go just straight to the sex.

[glow=red,2,300]TheMasterDude[/glow]

First of all Barmacral I voted for the murderer right off the bat and did not change my vote...so why would I kill off one of my teammates right at the beginning? This proves my innocence...

and second of all I am the Asha'man......I DID A GOOD JOB! I SAVED THARENGORE LAST NIGHT!

I say [glow=red,2,300]Demi[/glow]

ahhh...thanks master...hmmm...*glares and points at Demi and hides behind Master*...his shadow told me he tryed to kill me...yep...and his shadow doesnt like Demi's murders ways...seems the shadow misses a rabbit Demi killed and still havnt forgave him...yep...thats why Demi's shadow is betraying him...yep...So I vote for [glow=red,2,300]Demi[/glow]...

Archived