DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Murderer's Game--GAME THREAD

Gerrendus

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no idea what I'm doing, I have to admit. Maybe if more people who supposedly know what they're doing explain why I'd be more inclined to sit back and watch until late in the day to vote, but as of yet Desi and Barmy are the only ones really explaining their motives.

Sometimes randomly choosing people is the only way to go in this game, when there's no information. In fact, it was pure dumb luck that I picked an evil on day one. I did the same actually over in a WT game thats just ending.

This game however has been very informative thus far, and should prove to be interesting when people other than Poledra and myself stop random voting, being as everyone seems to like the idea of random votes or bandwagoning.

Well when clim a murderer was killed he was linched by:

Barmacral

TheMasterDude

Tayol

Twitch

Tharengore

thus eliminating them from the murderer suspects and thus leaving:

eclipse0

Dunbar

Poledra Sedai

Edvar alGiven

as canidates as likely murderers....so the best thing would be to eliminate them one by one

if you want look at who is voting for me the Ashie:

TMD: 4(Eclipse, Ed, Des, Demi)

do you see a pattern?

I'm sticking with demi

eclipse0 is a good suspect too since he keeps trying to get everyone to kill Tharengore who is an innocent and the last person to vote for Clim to be killed

No. I promise you at least one person in that list who killed clim was evil. Happens every time. Throw off suspicion by voting against your own.

However, that is an interesting list you pull up. I will have to look into this later.

Des Casts the final vote and seals Demi's fate, as the crowd rushes in, he drops a knife (somehow hidden on his nude body), before being hung from the Deserters Tree.  It appears Demi Was a murderer.

It is now Nightp

Night People you have 24 Hours to PM me your actions.

omg... there's three murderers?! I'm so used to two...

oooo! a glove! poor glove, it must be cold without a hand to warm it *sniffles and pets it*

huh? oh, game! right...

err, [glow=red,2,300]Tharengore[/glow] scares me with his talk of shadows...

First, TMD, Gerr is right, you are allowed a Bah post, but not one that might influence the game.

Second: What TMD did was very noble, albeit suicidal, and I'm surprised he even tried to pull it off.

As for my vote? [glow=red,2,300]Poledra[/glow] gets it. She fought the hardest to have TMD killed AFTER I said not to touch him. Eclipse also bugs me, but not as much. Largely because of his bandwagoning on anyone at all, first game or not. Demi's being a murderer very much surprised me, he didn't ping my radar at all.

*looks up to the bright sky and sees the moon..mumbles to self...then looks at Eclipse and points a finger*...oh I know it was you..moon said so as she watched above..yep.  She saw you sneaking during a time of peace last night..she mad at you know...so she tell me she saw you kill...yep. So for all [glow=red,2,300]Eclipse[/glow] is the killer!!

Vote count

Tharengore: 1(Des)

Des: 4 (Barm, Tay, Twitch, Eclipse)

Eclipse: 1 (tharen)

(Pol=Des)

The civilians, in the fading light of Day, grab des and hang her from the nearest tree, the Civilians wait with bated breath, but nothing happens.

Des was an innocent[/b]

it is now Night

Night people please PM me your actions

Archived