DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Blade's point situation.

Master Blade X

If you have been on the DO's thread you might have seen an argument unfold. I had also said that there will most likly be a lose of points due to it, via my points.

So for any of you that feel I sould have -1000 points taken away from me, speak up, grow some balls (or ovaries) and say what you feel about it. And also say if you enjoyed reading the fight (for lack of better words) or being apart of it.

Oh god. If you're such an impressionable little boy that you are actually willing to suddenly shift your viewpoint because everyone wants you to, then you're sad. Stick to what you believe in, even if it gets people pissed. That way, at least people can say you're a stubborn moron instead of a weak one.

And Moir. Stop f*cking swearing here. If you're going to do it, censor yourself. You know as well as I do that I f*cking hate the PG-13 rule, but I still follow it. And there is no better example than me! *grins*

Well. You know what, I've seen enough argument on DM to last me a lifetime. So once I've posted this...I don't think I'll bother reading this thread again.

1000 points, to me, sounds a little harsh. But that wasn't a definate, was it, X? I'm sure it was 'if you do that again'. So there you go. You seem a great guy and everything (am I picking up the American way of phrasing things? ;D), don't get me wrong, but maybe you should just forget about it now. This really won't get you anywhere.

I'm not taking sides though. I just think the whole situation should be forgotten now.

Blade is a compulsive attention seeker. Ignore him and he'll stop.

One more thing though, Blade, about the -1000 points, you came up with that in the first place and now you're making it look like someone threatened you with it... You're in daredevil land boy, if you dare someone to punch you, you will get punched, what's really annoying though, is you making posts about it, trying to win the sympathy of other members. Grow up.

Guest Far Dareis Mai

I haven't read anything that Blade has said in the DO thread, since I don't really have time...but I will happily put my two cents in.

The DO thread is a suck up thread geared to let lower levels gain points. The DO is also the highest honorary position in the Org, and since the dawn of SG the position has been basically bragging rights to the most active member for the entire month. That means EVERYONE bows to him/her, EVERYONE does what they say, and EVERYONE lives with it. The DO has the power to do whatever they want, say whatever they want in their DO thread, so if you aren't geared to take it, then don't participate. The thread and position are NOT for instigating stupid antics that upset the SG mob. -SO- if you do not want to participate in the DO thread in the way that it was meant, stay out of it.

Faction Leaders and above have the right to dock points for what they view as inappropriate behavior. That's the end of it. You don't have a choice in the matter. The rest of the Org doesn't have a choice. You are more than welcome to take the issue up with the Org Leader Ubel, or her second in command ---- ROKA. But the fact still remains that the DO thread is the domain of the DO, and you must follow their rules in that thread.

So, stop this nonsense, and suck it up. You play with fire, you are bound to get burned once in awhile.

Archived