DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What has happened to Shayol Ghul?

Master Blade X

There is too much love going on in here. I thought this place was about killing and stabbing people and enjoying it, now we have outsiders (which is fine, I guess) and insiders (which is just wrong) being nice and hugging people and giving each other chocolate and it's not even laced with some kind of posion or something of that sort.

Isn't there like and apptitude test on how evil you acually are to get into Shayol Ghul?

If not then may be we should start one. This place creeps me out now, since I cant hurt anyone physically (on a post) with out someone getting hurt emotionally.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cosmicpanda was doing a Greyman task. I'm nice because I can't be anything but nice. Everyone else seems to be being evil... :-\

Though if it really bothers you I can do something equilvalent to being evil...I'll try, anyway.  ;)

Don't get upset about it  :D

As for people being hurt emotionally at posts with "*stabs and rips out guts*" ...not really anything to get upset about. I've not seen anyone upset by that sort of thing, bar myself and that was when I was just getting used to this place.

Um..

*Gives a bar of chocolate with a...special ingrediant*  ;)

It doesn't bother me. I just dissappear for a couple months because of some issues and come to find my favorite rease place all goody goody.

Thats a really greyman task? If so that sucks.

The emotion thing was just something I came up with. Couldn't think of anything else.  :-\  oh well. I dont care what anyone does I was just really shocked to see how this site changed so much.

Now I can make no explanations for Jelly or anyone else, but I've been in SG for going on 3 years now.  I've ALWAYS been the nice one, usually the only one... and I even had to get special permission from Roka to be nice because yes, you will get in trouble for being nice at SG.  I'm still waiting for Ubel to tell me its okay too, thats why I'm not running around being me now.  :P *lol*  I was gone for quite awhile, but now I'm back.  If you can't learn to stomach me then I'm sorry but thats just the way I am.  I'm here to add a little spice to SG.  ;)  I've never had any real problems with it so far, mainly because...I'm not always nice *evil grin*  You can ask the others, my bouts of evil are a bit more frightening then others cause I hardly ever do it, and it comes when you least expect it.  *lol*

Anyways, I really hope you don't get upset about all this Blade.  Its just one of our little quirks here at SG among many others.  It is very good to meet you and I hope we can get along here from now on.  ;)

>>

<<

*huggles and runs out*

Nice ones are usually the ones you'd need fear the most when they get angry and here's the logic behind this: those that stab and maim people constantly, get their "evil" out on regular basis, those that don't do that, save their evil, they store it for later,  they store it for one  single  person  that  happens   to  get  on  their  nerve  on  the wrong  day...

Fear that day oh you who are that person *nods hapilly*

Archived