DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Huggle Attack!!

KellySedai

*sneaks in the back door and starts using her master ninja-myrddraal skills to hug everyone before they know what hit them*

HAHAHAHAHA!!!  And you all thought I was gone, well think again!  ;)

The World's Nicest Myrddraal is back, and it seems in my absence I have gained some competition.  *eyes Jelly*  Yes Pandy told me all about you, and I have to protest right here and now that I will be always and forever be the only member of SG given full and outright permission to hug everyone.  ;D  *LOL*  Ask Roka if you don't believe me.  hehehe

*snuggles Jelly for good measure*  It is nice to see someone taking up the slack for me while I was away though.  :D

So how is everyone!! I see things have changed around here quite a bit, but hopefully for the better.  I'm sorry I stayed away so long.  I got a divorce and I'm afraid that took me away from here a lot longer then I had intended.  Forgive me??  :-*

There is way to much love in this tread.  It is like....I don't know....watching a furry puppy chasing after a ball way to big for him, while drinking the family's secret recipe for hot cider and eating your favorite dessert.  Or maybe like watching a family member getting recognizition for something they did that was really hard and difficult to do. 

Ick!

*peeks her head out of the molesting room*  Thats right!!  *lol*

*reattaches her arms*  I'm a Myrddraal man, you have no idea what it takes to put me down.  ;) 

*sneaks up behind Blade and huggles him right before sliding a dagger between his shoulders* hehehe But I have my dark sides too...  :-*

Oh my Flower Queen gets a very big hug!! :D  *HUGGLESNUGGLES*

I've missed you sweetie, and yes now that you are the Org Leader I will do the same for you as I did with Roka.... grovel and beg for permission to be the one and only SS allowed to be sweet and give out hugs.  ;)

Well Jelly might have to get in trouble the same way I did before I was given permission.  I have to get permission again as you can see, so I'm hoping that Ubel in her vast intelligence will see what an important service I provide by being the only nice member. ;)

Archived