DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Cairos!!!

Emperor

Yes THREE exclamation marks. 

So you have finally decided to join the Seanchan org.  We are greatly pleased.  I meant I... not we.... that would mean more than one voice is welcoming you and we all know that is just crazy talk. 

Speaking of welcoming you (work with me here as I am trying to get the subject back on track)... your welcome package is in the mail.  This includes a hand signed photograph on the Emp as well as VIP passes to 'the band'... which we haven't put together yet but soon the Seanchan will host a REAL band... well real in regards as on a video game... like on Rock Band. 

Anyway, welcome.  Please let us know if you have questions. 

*steals the Dragon*

*rides the Dragon*

*rips off fantasy series, which in turn ripped of sci-fi series*

*doesn't mention any names*

*replaces Dragon with bag of mystery*

Fie on you Sin, thats what I was gonna do.

Welcome to the Madhouse Cairos, try not to lose your sanity(among other things(watch out for the sack)), at least not too quickly.  ;D

• Community Administrator

Sin, don't swallow the newbie. Tsk tsk.  :P  ;D

http://www.poppyfields.net/poppy/songs/oldwoman.html

Well, I could 'throw' the bag, or put it in a fire, but everything we could 'do' with the bag would involve bodilly harm, and we aren't supposed to 'kill' the newbie now are we?

I know!

*Throws the bag in Muffin's food dish, waiting for Muffin to devour the Bag and its contents.*

;D

If you didn't get the refrence, heres why...

071113.png

Guest Cairos

Owwwww.... :o

That hurts.

*gets out of the bag and falls to the floor*

:P

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Its nice to see people inviting newbies.

*huggles everybody*

;)

There's no official ranking system in place. We basically hang out, discuss entertainment, and make fun of Empy.  ;D

*points up to what she said*

Hi Cairos!  I'm glad to see you here!  This is where all the Lost discussion went when we stopped talking about it on the Gray boards.  It'll all start back up again shortly since the season's about to begin again.

Archived