DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

You get two wishes...

Far Dareis Mai

Guest Far Dareis Mai

1. You can't wish for more wishes.

2. You can't wish for anyone to die.

3. You can't wish for the world to stop existing.

4. You MUST use both wishes.

What would you wish for?  :D

You want my scary real answers? *laugh*

This didn't take as much thought as I thought it might:

1. An omniscient consciousness that transcends time and space, so that I can experience and fully appreciate everything that ever happens from every possible vantage point. I feel that existence absolutely rocks, and it's quite sad and unfair if we only get to experience it from a single point of view for a single human lifetime.

2. For every living thing to wake up and suddenly realize they can personally feel every feeling they give to the people around them... if they make another person happy, they feel happy, if they cause them pain, they feel the pain. This would be an end to hatred, an end to violence, and the catalyst that could bring about a living paradise.

Guest Far Dareis Mai

To be financially sound all my life. (As in enough money to help my kids with university, weddings, etc.)

For my husband and I to be as devoted to each other in 50 years as we are now. :)

1. For everyone to be able to open alternate reality gateways into books and movies and polay parts in it such as WoT, Xanth, Incarnations of Immortality, Harry Potter, Stargate: SG1, Invader Zim, and many many more.

2. to be able to fold myself into the fourth dimension, thus skipping over the time and space elements, and being able to unfold myself into another area. In other words, to be able to teleport myself without having physical barriers and no time lapse between going here and there...

I'd wish to be able to read minds at will.  NOT thoughts just coming at me, but having to think about whose thoughts I want to read so I don't get overwhelmed.

I would also wish for the invention of Faster Than Light (FTL) travel, so that humanity could move amongst the stars.

No. We actually have no way of knowing what would happen because the only thing that moves the speed of light, is light. I.E. a photon, and it is impossible to know anything from it's frame of reference. Anything beyond the speed of light we haev no idea.

But you would have infinite mass.

Alright, fine, but the theory is you'll go back in time :-P

You want my scary real answers? *laugh*

This didn't take as much thought as I thought it might:

1. An omniscient consciousness that transcends time and space, so that I can experience and fully appreciate everything that ever happens from every possible vantage point. I feel that existence absolutely rocks, and it's quite sad and unfair if we only get to experience it from a single point of view for a single human lifetime.

2. For every living thing to wake up and suddenly realize they can personally feel every feeling they give to the people around them... if they make another person happy, they feel happy, if they cause them pain, they feel the pain. This would be an end to hatred, an end to violence, and the catalyst that could bring about a living paradise.

Nobody has ever wished for the Total Perspective Vortex before.

Archived