DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

can this be faile?

stian1986

As a superficial male, I confess that if Faile looks like that, then I have completely misjudged her.  Until now, she has annoyed the heck out of me (and turned Perrin into a wuss in the process; yes, I know this is the subject of a separate thread), but now I see that I was wrong.  ;)

Like some others, I picture Faile taller, tougher, and with a bigger nose.

Alizee is 23, at the start of EotW Nynaeve is 24. I think she fits.

But she looks 16 so Faile or maybe Egwene (there has to be a reason why the young Rand was always tongue tied around Egwene when they were in the Two Rivers-if she looked like Alizee it would explain it, and I do recall Egwene picking up a few of the Tinker girls' dances early on).

Egwene, although I can't help but to feel like Herid Fel all smitten with Min...too pretty. I mean wow...just...wow. 

If she'd lose the disarming, girl next door smile and adopt a slightly icy, sultrier, more mature demeanor, she could pull off Lanfear, IMO, although I've been firmly in the Catherin Zeta-Jones as Lanfear camp all along. She could pull off Egwene or Min, needs the nose and slanted eyes for Faile, yet she could do Nynaeve if again, she'd lose that irresistible girlish grin.

EDIT:Alright, I couldn't help it--I think she's hot, so I looked at more of her videos on youtube. :P  The more I see of her, the more I'm definitely thinking Min. 

2nd EDIT: Someone posted that she's 23, and she is, and a mother to boot, but she wasn't 23 when she began her career. She's just a kid in some of those videos.  :-[ >:(

Archived