DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

ATTN: The Dude

Barmacral

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont mind her. She's French-Canadian. Its just today she's more French than Canadian!  ;)

yeah, french quebecer girls can be.....  feisty.  which is even sometimes a good thing.  8)

Then you should see the real French lasses... ;D

ugh.  i assure you, quebecois chicks are more than enough for ol' duder......  oy.  :P

Well, maybe you got a few things to learn, kid

I have no interest at all. Some buxom Swedish bikini models wouldnt go astray though mate  ;)

Tell you what, I trade you one for a pet koala;)

Not into Swedish chicks at all.

Though, they are more interesting than Goodkind...

seriously, terry goodkind has found a way to get paid to masturbate intellectually.  that's my summary of his work in a single phrase.

Sounds to me like hes the shred guitar of fantasy literature.  at least my friend and i use the word masturbate to describe shred guitar. 

My stepbrother used to read his books, but he was about 13 at the time as well.  Granted at the time he was reading them he would dog Oasis.  durring the time when they only had out Definitely Maybe, and Morning Glory.  Hands down their two best albums.  And then when they put out "dont believe the truth" (which i must note is one of the greatest album titles ever, but a horrible album by any sort of standard.) hes all talking them up, gone to a concert of theirs and the like.  needless to say I dont trust his opinion on anything. 

be careful.  seems to me those books might be like Fox News.  My theory is that fox news viewers originally were going to watch fox news for entertainment value, but after viewing for 5-10 minutes their brain melts, and then they believe everything that is said on fox news, and can never turn away.  its just a thought.

Archived