DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi there

Karen

Lawl cat laughs at you 3!

iloled-pam.jpg

We can always share karen^^, the band can have her 2 days, the wolfkin 2 days, the white tower 2 days, with one day to her for sleep/rl/school/work^^

We'd all love to meet you at the white tower Karen! come say hi to us there some time^^

I've tried to get up with the MoN for the White Tower, but I haven't gotten a reply yet.

don't be insulted Band and Fiddlesticks, I just haven't figured out everything yet. XDD

I don't know what all the organizations are yet.

....I said "yet" alot of times.

Ah, sorry the information is in a sticky but is a little hard to find^^

theDMMonster@tiffanyfranklin.net

thats the MoN's email, send her one. She usually updates on sundays but give her a few days grace^^

Our Master of Algai would be able to add you too, so What I would do is post a self introduction thread in the "White Tower" boards and ask to be added^^

hope that helps!

Minuet and 12th, what do you play?

It seems that you two are very different ages. haha

anyway, I play in the high school band, and 2 community bands, an orchestra, and jazz band. and I'm playing in the pit for FAME this week.  I play clarinet. and tenor sax for jazz band and FAME.

I took piano for 8 years, as well.

BAH I'm a band geek. (though at our school, we call ourselves bandlettes) XD

I play flute, piccolo, piano and pit instruments (xylophone, bells, chimes and suspended cymbal, oh and a little bit of crash cymbals.....that was interesting).

Flute and piccolo for concert band, but played piccolo in marching band for two years with this year being the pit instruments in marching band.  And then I played piano on my own (but I'm no longer taking lessons) and am the jazz band pianist.

And I'm going to be an english teacher....thought about teaching music....but english is a far better subject for me :)

Oh, okay, I'm glad to talk to some fellow bandlettes. haha.

Jeannaisais, are you a junior?  it sounds like it from your description of how many years you've played in marching band.  I'm a junior.  English is my subject, too.  I'm thinking about being either a primary school teacher, or middle school english teacher.

12th, you should come play in our band. we only have one trombone.

Actually, I'm a senior.  I forgot to mention that I played flute fo marching band during my freshman year...oops, lol!  As for english ed, I'm thinking of somewhere insecondary education, upper level english, or maybe even a the college level.  My absolute fav thing to go to would be to teach english in a foreign country, like Italy! :)

Just remember - there is a mug of M-G Brew waiting for you if you join the Band. And once you have some, you'll be looking for ways to get your next one!

I used to be in my school's orchestra (I played the flute), but I was never any good, so gave up. That was about 5 years ago now. We do have quite a few musicians in the Band as well! ;)

Archived