DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi there

Karen

Hi, I'm Karen and I'm new on the Dragonmount forums.  I've used the site to find summaries of the books sometimes, if I was starting a book and had forgotten some details of the last one, but I've never gotten on the forums.  Just thought I'd introduce myself.  I started reading the series when I was in sixth grade, and I've just started reading the series for the second time.  I'm about 50 pages into The Dragon Reborn.

I'm completely lost on these forums, so sorry if I ever make a fool of myself. I'm just trying to figure things out.

Hello and welcome, Karen!

We're so very glad to have you aboard!  I was lost when I got to these forums too, so if you ever need any help with anything, just let me know, ok? 

I would definitly suggest checking out some of the organizations, they are tons of fun.  Like the Wolfkin Org, for instance (not that I'm biased or anything :-[ )  We are a crazy, fun-loving group.  We love visitors and at the stedding we have a never-ending supply of Tequila and Chili!  And we are also the "nature org" of DragonMount.  I hope you will come by and post a thread saying hello on there, you can join us if you like, but you dont have to; we love visitors! 

In either case.  Welcome to DM!

Here is another invite to the Wolfkin! ;) *hands sample chili and Tequilla* :D

Don't worry about being lost, we all were just as lost at somepoint :) and now look at us! welcomeing people new to the boards... 8) It's not so Bad :) Just takes a little getting used too ;D

Welcome to Dragonmount Karen. The boards can be a bit overwhelming when you first join.

I want to third that invite to the Wolfkin Org. Our link is HERE. We have a lot of fun and you are welcome to pop in for a visit.

If you need anything just ask, you can also PM one of us.

Welcome to DM (short for Dragonmount) Karen.  We're glad to see you've made it here.

I'm Jea, member of the Archers regiment in the Band of the Red Hand and Brown Sister at the White Tower.  We have tons of great organizations for you to check out, but be sure you have plenty of fun here! :)

Welcome to DM! :)

If you're at all interested in role-playing, there's a thriving RP community here.  For roleplaying, I'd suggest starting off by reading this post: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,354.0.html  That covers the basics and will give you an idea of where to begin.

Next you'll want to get an idea of the kind of character you'll want to play. Just about every group of people on Randland are represented in some way. When you have an idea of the kind of character you'll want to play, you'll need to come up with a character bio and have it approved for play. For more info on that, check out this post: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,717.0.html

After that, just find your way to the Div boards for your chosen Division and begin to join in on the fun as you await for your bio to be approved and to be assigned a mentor if needed. Over in the Freelanders we've got lots of great plans in the works for the Seanchan, the Seafolk, and the Kin, so if you're interested in any of those character types we'd love to have you. :)

But no matter what you decide to do with your time here at DM, I hope you enjoy yourself. If you have any questions about the RP side, or about DM in general, feel free to PM me here.  Or if you have Skype Messenger, you can find me there as bcxanth as well. :D And once again, welcome aboard. :)

/points and laughs at Dsage

its only 1:30am here^^

Karen! When reading through the books did you ever think to yourself "I wish I could join the White Tower"?

If so come check out the White Tower org on DM, we are full of fun people and have such  variety of people its truly amazing! Some Ajahs are nothing but spam (note the two posts above mine XD) while others are hard core discussions and some are a mix of both^^

Whatever your into they will have it at the White Tower and its a great place to make friends, so come on over and say hi because I'm sure everyone would love to met you^^

Hope to see you there!

Welcome to DM!

Or you could just end up joining one ORG, and that ORG happens to be the Band of the Red Hand, as Jea mentioned. We're DM's very own Music and Travel ORG, and the place to be! We always looking for fun, as well as having a serious side, as you aim to be either an Infantry Blademaster, a Knight of the Cavalry or a deadly Assassin of the Archers. Whether it be posting, drinking Battle Brew, playing games, gambling and much much more, we're always having fun!

Whatever you do here at DM, sign up for the Band of the Red Hand ORG! 8)

Actually, I just sat down to watch you chase your tail. That just shows how mad those Wolfies are.

In the Band, we would have just grabbed a mug of Brew and laughed at the silliness! Plus if you're an Archer, you can turn anything into a porcupine!

Archived