DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTnopoly

Moiraine_Damodred

Lynching is extreme, I think.
No, crucifixion would be extreme. A lynching is something animus could learn from. I certainly did from my first lynching. So, not really excessive.

Animus has made some good posts, too.
Anyone who disagrees with this should also be lynched

Hey now. Don't get angry with me for speaking my mind. I am a rather nerdy person myself. But the pictures of himself are just so...hilarious. I didn't mean to imply he was stupid or anything, if anything it would say it implies he is a bit eccentric, which isn't bad. But I can just imagine his WoT boardgame piece. He would be sitting cross-legged, levitating, with an ultra contemplative look on his face, and there would be random animals perched on his shoulders and the piece would faintly glow as if filled with gods light. 

Nelal Hurcran must be the gayest nerd to ever have existed.

Gay? No. More like the nerdiest nerd. Complete with glasses, but they create weird glares when the flash goes off.

He would be sitting cross-legged, levitating, with an ultra contemplative look on his face,

We've never met, right? That is almost exactly what I would be like...

and there would be random animals perched on his shoulders 

..except this. I much prefer Water to anything Earth-y. Maybe a crashing wave, or a cloud.

and the piece would faintly glow as if filled with gods light.

...or the OP, whatever you want to call it.

I've regretted some of my comments on the forum, and I doubt if I'm alone in that, so lynching is extreme, I think. Animus has made some good posts, too.

Of course. Every person has good posts, and bad posts. Even if he doesnt regret it, a lynching would not be in order.

I take back calling you a gay nerd. I intended the post lightheartedly but that obviously doesn't sound lighthearted. I suppose your piece may be levitating above water instead.

On the side, gay used to be a very merry word, so although the meaning has changed I still find it jolly in a queer way.

Nelal Hurcran must be the gayest nerd to ever have existed.

Gay? No. More like the nerdiest nerd. Complete with glasses, but they create weird glares when the flash goes off.

He would be sitting cross-legged, levitating, with an ultra contemplative look on his face,

We've never met, right? That is almost exactly what I would be like...

and there would be random animals perched on his shoulders 

..except this. I much prefer Water to anything Earth-y. Maybe a crashing wave, or a cloud.

and the piece would faintly glow as if filled with gods light.

...or the OP, whatever you want to call it.

I've regretted some of my comments on the forum, and I doubt if I'm alone in that, so lynching is extreme, I think. Animus has made some good posts, too.

Of course. Every person has good posts, and bad posts. Even if he doesnt regret it, a lynching would not be in order.

You are a true gentleman.  :)

Archived