DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTnopoly

Moiraine_Damodred

This is slightly beside the point. Well, entirely beside the point, but the nerdiness (i made up a word too!) of this game - although well executed, despite being nerdy - made me unable to refrain from mentioning it. Nelal Hurcran must be the gayest nerd to ever have existed. The pictures of himself almost brought me to tears. I seriously hope they are self-deprecating on purpose, as a sort of joke. Because if they aren't, I might laugh too hard to breathe and that is always uncomfortable, despite the pleasure.

I'm really insulted by this comment. >:( Nelal is very bright and I always look forward to his comment on a topic.

Your comment is pompous at the very least. You owe an apology.

This is slightly beside the point. Well, entirely beside the point, but the nerdiness (i made up a word too!) of this game - although well executed, despite being nerdy - made me unable to refrain from mentioning it. Nelal Hurcran must be the gayest nerd to ever have existed. The pictures of himself almost brought me to tears. I seriously hope they are self-deprecating on purpose, as a sort of joke. Because if they aren't, I might laugh too hard to breathe and that is always uncomfortable, despite the pleasure.

I completely agree. We're here to discuss our theorums and ask questions which no-one else can answer, not to point and laugh. Being flamed for your viewpoint is one thing, but being flamed over something which is, lets face it, very personal is something else entirely.

If we can return to the point, we were discussing Moiraine's excellent imagination and skill at creating a themed version of one of the world's best-selling games.

I completely agree. We're here to discuss our theorums and ask questions which no-one else can answer, not to point and laugh. Being flamed for your viewpoint is one thing, but being flamed over something which is, lets face it, very personal is something else entirely.

If we can return to the point, we were discussing Moiraine's excellent imagination and skill at creating a themed version of one of the world's best-selling games.

Let's lynch him!!!!......................ok....that might be a bit extreme.....

Archived