DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

When the storm comes, who shall you side with?

spigots or caudrens  

114 members have voted

1. 1. spigots or caudrens

• spigots
    • caudrens
    • pie spoon
    • washer woman. shaped washer.

This poll is closed to new votes

Ah ... Luckers?  Consider the source.  Whoever that "Great Lord of the Dark" guy is, he's the looniest nutjob on this site since CrazyMike.

Don't waste your indignation, my friend.

I like wasting my indignation. It makes real events much more pleasent for everyone involved. (selfmocking, for clarity).

Personally I wouldn't call myself crazy just "mentaly not challeneged" I myself am scared that I am posting on a topic where lesbos hunt down little children.....what a shame. RAW and Luckers are the nutiest guys because they obiouvsly don't have a freakin life. And I would like to have Lanfear as my "pillow friend" I'm just a person who reacts to certain things the opposite way that my mind thinks at the moment.

Lanfear's got nothin' on Min. I'd rather have to deal with her being annoying instead of being killed everytime lanfear gets angry cause her bra broke

I'm quite honestly not even sure what that means. Therefore i shall assume you agree with me absolutley coz I'm pretty.

Thats why i love you. Cronies that agree with you because your pretty are so much easier then ones you have to reason with. You know... ones with brains.

Wait, you don't know... that's why i love you.

Full circle anyone?

Cronies that agree with you because your pretty are so much easier then ones you have to reason with.

Yes dear, I know how much it hurts your head to have to reason with someone who has a brain. That's why I go easy on you. That, and I can't stand to see that adorable face all scrunched up trying to think. Precious. *pinches cheek*

;D

Light is better than dark.  Dark is easier, and often more enticing, but light triumphs in the end and eliminates the darkest places.  No one is truly happy in the quest for power, but true happiness can come to those who fight for a greater cause.

Personally I wouldn't call myself crazy just "mentaly not challeneged" I myself am scared that I am posting on a topic where lesbos hunt down little children.....what a shame.

WTF...Hunt Down Little Children......WTF that sounds to much like your calling me a child molester and I will not stand for that, I have never and could never hurt a child. Say anything simulare again, and you and I will have a serious problem. One that I Promise you will get the worst end of.

Darth_Andrea

ahhhhh. but you never said you weren't lesbian did you?

I am a Lesbian, That dosen't make me a child molester. And your comments were calling me one. I don't know what you have been told but being homosexual dosen't make a person a pedophile. And if you have been told it dose you have been lied to.

Darth_Andrea

I'm just applying what society has said about your kind.

And it was inappropriate. I suggest that you not make that sort of comment again. Whatever your personal feelings about homosexuality, this is not the place or method to voice them, especially when your comments are directed at another member.

But, feel free to stomp on weasels. They're pesky little things, always running around underfoot. In fact, I hear that local grocery stores are having sales on mayonnaise just to celebrate the occasion.  ;D

Oh, and to make an attempt to bring this back on topic... I gotta go with the Light. The DO is a bit too much of a control freak for me to want to work for him. ^_^

*Follows Caddys example of attempting to stay on topic*

Right! If I was on WoT world I'd side with the light because I'd probably be a different person there, but if there was an option in our world then I'd probably side with the Dark One just because I am in love with power and the dark side ever since I first saw Darth Vader. I could tap that.

(purposely homosexual comment in there for the homophobe stereotypical lad)

Psh, Light all the way. We're prettier and we don't get all decay...y when we're trapped "outside of time" in some shady evil mountain. Okay, I guess Balthamel and Aginor were kinda a special case.

Point is, you have to be for a side that has good and evil people and yet both sides are still all about the Creator while the Shadow mostly just has evil people.. and some ucky little cretins to rush around do their bidding. The idea of hanging out with Trollocs (or having Trolloc cities and such) I'm just not into. If the Dark wins, it's gunna be a boring little world to live in. Or just a smelly, gross one. I'm all about staying clean.

ANYWAY, I'm the a-typical hero type (minus the hero..ing) since I just HAVE to choose Light over Shadow in any game I play (....at least the first time around >.>) because I dislike hurting the innocent or helping evil.

So, as Vabram said...

[move]BAH!! and Boo @ the Dark!! :D[/move]

Obviously the Shadow. Otherwise my work in justifying serving the Great Lord here http://www.wotmania.com/theorypostdbtheory.asp?ID=1438&Category=RandlandPhilosophy and here http://www.wotmania.com/theorypostdbtheory.asp?ID=1439&Category=RandlandPhilosophy and here http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,20781.0.html would have been pointless and a waste of time.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived