DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Galad and the Children of the Light

ilConte

It's going to be very interesting when Bornholt and Bayar run into Perrin, and also when the whitecloaks run into the witches.  It is one thing to say you'll fight with the witches against the Dark One but another to actually do it. 

Caution - a few KoD Comments.

Well, If I remember correctly, in KoD it was said that the Seanchan were holding a large number of Whitecloaks captive in some kind of hard labor type set up.  Galad's group was not happy with that.    If they meet up very quickly, and Galad is able to convince Perrin to try ----  Well, Perrin does still have that "letter" doesn't he?  With that letter (if they use it quickly before word gets out about Surgoth) Perrin could make a few Whitecloak points.  Also, he could just use his channelers but I would prefer the letter method. 

Also, it would be neat if Galad could persuade all three (Perrin,Bornholt and Bayar) to talk and clear up a few misunderstandings, but I don't see THAT happening.  Besides, not all of it was missunderstandings.  IIRC  I was a little suprised that both Bornholt and Bayar in KoD seemed to regret some of the things that they had done as WCs.

Guest silver89

That's right. It's all Death to the Darkfriend, especially for Bornhold and Byar. ::)

Perrin had better keep his axe sharp if he ever runs into those 2 again. ;)

Asunawa an stil loyal to the Seanchan and is not whit Galad and the 7000 that was moving toward Malden when Perrin free Faile. I can't remember where percis Asunawa and what left og the withecloak that still are loyal to the Seanchan are, but somware in the teritoirs that the Seanchan controls - IIRC is mention somewhere in KoD. 

That Galad and Asunawa didn't had a figth is probebly because Galad didn't know of Asunawa involdment. 

galad may not have known at the time, but somebody will let him know.we may see galad taking out asunawa and absorbing those troops into his own.

it is a funny thing. i might have thought that galad would be the one who would crack first, but he has grown more loyal to his family and more well rounded as a person. while gawyn has grown more and more bitter and withdrawn as a person. i think egwene made a mistake in her choice of the brothers.

Considering that Galad is leading his whitecloaks away from the Seanchan, which means away from Asunawa, a confrontation between those two is indeed unlikely.

And if Asunawa is, as I suspect, at least manipulated by Demandred, he might not appreciate the coming truce between Rand and Tuon, and he's got the numbers to cause a great deal of trouble if he stays put where he is right now.

KOD: embers falling on dry grass

"Asunawa might have been involved in some way-that remained unclear-yet only the Lord Captian Comander could call the High Inquisitor to justice."well, now galad has been proclaimed Lord Captian Commander.

asuwana went to the Lords Captains, while galad went to the camp.less than a day apart.galad means to secure the children's release from the seanchan and put a stop to thier advancement and retake the lands in seanchan dominion. how could there not be a conflict if this is the case.

trom studied him as though seeing him for the first time. "what would you do then?"

"have the children find someone, anyone, who is fighting the seanchan and ally with them. make sure that the children of the light ride in the last battle instead of helping the seanchan hunt aeil and steal our nations"KOD

• 2 weeks later...

Archived