spigots or caudrens  

114 members have voted

1. 1. spigots or caudrens

• spigots
    • caudrens
    • pie spoon
    • washer woman. shaped washer.

This poll is closed to new votes

Those are great, Red.  I'd especially go for Alviarin/Shaidar.  Or how about Graendal/Sevanna, the Queens of Decadence?  Or Narg and [pick the most deserving character ]?  ;D

I voted Mat/Tuon, because it's fun to see Mat confused around a woman for once.  Some of the minor couples are also sweet, like Egeanin/Bayle and Loial/Erith. 

Quote from Ealdur Tinuviel:

Well, it should be Moghedien and Shaidar, since he really had a sexual encounter with her, albeit against her will.

No no, those two just don't understand each other.  Mesaana might be better, while we're at it.  But really, as I keep saying, Shaidar Haran belongs to Semirhage.

Har har, maybe I'll change my name to "Nart" now

• 1 month later...

Hahaha, this is such a fun and silly thread. No Mat and Tylin? I know their relationship was short-lived but it was hilarious. Tuon and Mat aren't as funny, in my opinion, but there have been some exciting moments.

I'm a fan of Lews Therin and Illyena, if only for that crazy angst. I mean, the guy killed everyone he knew, basically.. including the woman of his dreams. And now he gets to live with it, half sane, in Rand's pretty little head. Wild fun there.

Lan and Nyneave is sweet, just because it's been in the books forever. And it's a nice, old fashioned sorta love. Just a thought, since Rand is really more Rand/Lews Therin... does that mean the two of them are kinda married to the three ladies? How would Illyena feel about this? Maybe that's for another thread.

I enjoyed the musing Alivarin/Shaidar bit and Macura/Gelb. Hahaha. Cenn/Cadsuane. Oh, that'd be hilarious. But, I think my favorite is probably going to be Siuan and Gareth. Why? Well, I'm just a fan of the situation and it's in the fun, angsty part where she won't really admit it.. and Gareth is still like 'this is crazy, what am I doing this for?' and there's enough drama there to make me satisfied while still keeping the plot going and not being overly cheesy or stupid with it. In my opinion.

Though Perrin and Faile come up beneath that. I mean, Perrin went CRAZY trying to get her back. It took f-o-r-e-v-e-r but there was some huge character changing there for him and Faile started getting a little touch 'n go there, too. Lots of fun drama.

Archived