spigots or caudrens  

114 members have voted

1. 1. spigots or caudrens

• spigots
    • caudrens
    • pie spoon
    • washer woman. shaped washer.

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm surprised you didn't put Min and Rand... not that I would have voted any differently. Mat and Tuon are about the only couple i can stand in the books... cept maybe Rhuarc and Amys.

Lol... this thread WAS suggested once before, and i think someone suggested Rhuarc and Mat, and it tore the thread apart.

Ah, good old family homophobia.

Although that does make me think of Shalon and 'dainty' Ailil. I always thought the way that was played had a certain tragic beauty to it.

I'm surprised you didn't put Min and Rand... not that I would have voted any differently. Mat and Tuon are about the only couple i can stand in the books... cept maybe Rhuarc and Amys.

I didn't want to get into the Rand/Min/Elayne/Aviendha mess. That has already been discussed to death many times, and I was afraid the votes would turn into another competition of who's the best, Min, Elayne, or Aviendha?

Lol... this thread WAS suggested once before, and i think someone suggested Rhuarc and Mat, and it tore the thread apart.

Ah, good old family homophobia.

Although that does make me think of Shalon and 'dainty' Ailil. I always thought the way that was played had a certain tragic beauty to it.

Hmmm...Shalon and Ailil, yes, tragic  ::) ...the only reason they're not on the list is that I didn't think they were favorites. Still, if anyone asks, I'd be happy to add them to the list, or any other couples, homo or hetero  ;D

I didn't want to get into the Rand/Min/Elayne/Aviendha mess. That has already been discussed to death many times, and I was afraid the votes would turn into another competition of who's the best, Min, Elayne, or Aviendha?

Miaydha?

It would solve a few problems.

God, that sounds like a prescription medication for stomach ulcers, when in fact it's actually the cause.

I said somewhere else like six months ago that my favorite couple at any point in the books, based primarily on how authentic it seemed, was Rand and Egwene. Egwene and Gawyn has never made any sense to me, and always seemed like at least Egwene's side of it was just suddenly dumped on us out of nowhere.

I think I'd have to say Perrin and Faile, of the choices listed, and primarily in The Shadow Rising, only because I was able to see their love grow, instead of simply being told they were in love and then going from there. Everything to do with them afterwards has been uninteresting.

God, that sounds like a prescription medication for stomach ulcers, when in fact it's actually the cause.

Lol, well, you know, too much medicine often causes precisely what it is supposed to fix. Is three wives too much, I ask you?

Psh, ONE wife is too much for most men, or so I hear.  ::)  :D

I voted Lan and Nynaeve, although Mat and Tuon are an immediate second, closely followed by Siuan and Gareth.

L&N and S&G I like because it's nice to see a man who can sit and watch his woman be crazy and stubborn and strange and strong, without wigging out because they can't handle it. Mat and Tuon are fun because Mat is such fun, and Tuon is a great counterpoint to him, not to mention the relationship being such a surprise to poor Mat.  ;D

Right now, I vote Nynaeve and Lan.  I will be interested to see Mat and Tuon after actually spending some time together as a married couple though.

Before Nynaeve married Lan, she irritated me far and away more than any other character in the books.  We still probably wouldn't get along well, but I cheered inside when she stranded Lan at World's End.

I think it depends on which one is developing the most at the time.  Perrin and Faile were very interesting to me in tDR and tSR but havne't been very exciting since.  Matt and Tuon have been very good.  I think my favorite currently though is Gareth and Siuan.  Her pride and his honor make them very funny.

I've got a soft spot for Juilin and Amathera. I know they're pretty minor as characters go, but there's something very straight-forward, old-fashioned and, well, sweet about their relationship.

Not that I'm a softy or anything [cough], erm, how about that football score the other day, huh?

I actually considered putting Juilin and Amathera on the list, as well as Egeanin/Bayle and Breane/Lamgwin, but I didn't know anybody would really like any of them the most. My mistake  :D

So after Nynaeve and Lan, I'd go with Siuan and Gareth, then Tuon and Mat as a close third. Siuan is just a wonderful, all around hilarious gal, and her seriousness makes it that much funnier. As for Tuon, I enjoy watching a girl finally make Mat dance around a bit (quite a lot more than "a bit"  ;) ). Mat is Mat, lovable.

Vambram,  Ronde Macura is the Yellow eyes-and-ears that drugged Nynaeve and Elayne in TFoH.  She now dedicated to the Seanchan because she hates Aes Sedai because of Elaida having her punished for letting them escape.  Floran Gelb is the guy who Rand landed on when he leaped aboard Domon's ship in TEoTW.  He turned up in TSR in Tanchico, selling A'dam to Egeanen.  He was leading the band of ruffians that tried to kidnap Nynaeve.

Cloglord, you're right, they kinda deserve each other!

Archived