DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Having been blown away by the kindness for folks at Dragon*Con... I had to join.

bcondray

:)

Hi. I'm Brad . I go by bcondray(b for Brad and the Condray just happens to be my last name. It's Irish.) Yeah, very original...I know.  ;)

I live near Gadsden, Alabama. I have been reading The Wheel of Time since 1990. I have been a member of wotmania since November 2000 and have lurked here about as long. I have even posted a few times on RJ's Blog.

I enjoyed all the DragonMount folks I met at Dragon*Con. I had such a blast that I spent far more time at the WoT panels than I had planned to do. After I got all the author autograph's I wanted and spent far too much money on the dealer's floor, I spent many a happy hour  ;D with the folks on the WoT Track. I cannot wait for next year.

I hope to be a good part of the community here. Please talk with me and tell me when I get out of line.

Peace out and be well.

Brad

Welcome to DM!

We have a great community here at DM, and you should met A LOT more awesome people.  I'm not sure if any of the Wolfkin were at DM, but we would love to meet you!  The wolfkin are the Nature Org. here at DM.  We're also a party group that loves a few shots of tequilla (heck a whole bottle) and hearty bowl of chilli (it's what we live on).  We'd love to see you drop by, and then stick around.

One other thing.  As Dsage said, we fun mafia games here at DM on the Organized Games board.  Not sure what mafia is? This is a great opportunity to learn since we have openings for the newbie game.  Also if you have any ideas for other games we can run we'd love to hear them!

But most importantly, have fun! ;D

Guest nephitess

Hey there!! Glad to meet you. Please come play with us inthe WHite tower. Be sure to visit the Reds, They give yo a welcome you'll not forget!  ;)

Welcome to DM! :)

If you're at all interested in role-playing, there's a thriving RP community here.  For roleplaying, I'd suggest starting off by reading this post: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,354.0.html  That covers the basics and will give you an idea of where to begin.

Next you'll want to get an idea of the kind of character you'll want to play. Just about every group of people on Randland are represented in some way. When you have an idea of the kind of character you'll want to play, you'll need to come up with a character bio and have it approved for play. For more info on that, check out this post: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,717.0.html

After that, just find your way to the Div boards for your chosen Division and begin to join in on the fun as you await for your bio to be approved and to be assigned a mentor

But no matter what you decide to do with your time here at DM, I hope you enjoy yourself. And once again, welcome aboard. :)

I was not crying! I simply had an allergic reaction to the KNIFE THAT KEPT FINDING MY THROAT! Brad welcome to DM. Yes, I remember you killing me also.

The people here are great and pasionite about the books. I think you will enjoy it here. But, Tangerine Dream will strike again! Beware.....

Welcome to Dragonmount! Sounds like you had a really good time at D*Con. I wish I could have been there, but living in Sweden makes it kind of difficult to get there.  :(

Anyway, if you played Mafia there, you should definitely check out the Organized Games board. Playing it online adds another dimension to it, in my opininon.  :D

If you feel like checking out the Orgs, I recommend the Aiel and the White Tower. Have fun though, whatever you do here! 

Hey welcome to DM, Sounds like you had a ball *wishes she could've been there*

Definately pop along to the Organised games...Mafia rules, oh as well as other games.

As for the Orgs, The Wolfies has already been mentioned. awesome group of people, so come along for the Chilli and TQ.

Also pop along to the Band, where you can discuss music and travel, and join in some brawls drink a few brews, but really to just have fun.

The Seanchan is the place for your TV, games and Film addictions, so come and talk about it ;)

And if you are popping by the White Tower, say hi in the Red Ajah, we'll give you a special welcome. ;D

You played Mafia at D*Con?

*Marks next year's date on his calender*

You had better be playing it then too.

I don't think we'll be allowed to NOT play it. We're also planning to play at Chattacon in January It's a fun and easy way of tricking newbies into asking us about the books.

No joke though, we closed the WoT room at midnight on Sunday. Everyone left in our room went into the hall to play. The next morning, we heard that they had been out there until nearly four. Keep in mind, we started the Sunday night games at 9:30.  It was seriously crazy.

Hello and welcome!!

It's wonderful that you had a good time and met some of the wonderful people here at D*Con. Did you have a good time?

Now about DM. Dragonmount is a wonderful community place where people from all over the world really enjoy coming together. I’m Aleita and am an Initiate of the Aiel Org. The  organisations are a really wonderful way to get to know other members here. So please pop by and say hello to us! We’re a very friendly bunch.

Aiel Link

If you have any questions or queries about the Aiel or Dragonmount in general please feel free to send me a PM. :)

Welcome to DM!

Do pop by the ORGs, especially the Band of the Red Hand (music and travel) and the Seanchan (the world of entertainment).

Hope you have a great time with whatever you end up doing here!  :)

Archived