DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What are you watching?

Emperor

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw Where the Wild Things Are and finished True Blood Season 2 this weekend.

Where the Wild Things Are was worthy of seeing in theatres.  It was beautifully filmed and I thought the scenes flowed pretty seamlessly.  The story obviously deviated from the book, but the movie was a good deal darker than the book, a lot less kid friendly.  It was depressing at points, sad at points, and really funny at a few points.  Max was also kind of a jerk.  While I'm glad I saw it, this isn't a movie I would rent for myself, or choose to watch over other movies (except maybe Babel).  6.5/10

True Blood season 2 was really good, I enjoyed most episodes and I really liked how me met a lot more vampires.  Jason continually cracked me up, and I loved Detective Andy's exclamations of "PIG!!!"  8.75/10

Since last night was Halloween, I watched Interview with the Vampire and thought it was pretty good.  I liked that they portrayed vampires as eternally lonely, sad and not immortal beauties that are perfect.  Brad Pitt was good, Tom Cruise as a homoerotic vampire was weird (but he did a decent job...I wonder why?  ;D).  Kirsten Dunst blew me away....something I never thought I would say.  I guess she just hit her acting stride when she was 12.  Overall I enjoyed it.  7.75/10

I also started watching the tv show Jericho, and I'm already addicted.  I like all the characters and it's good acting.

Watching episode 13 of Legend of the Seeker, and then it will be episode 14. And then to continue, it will be the 4th episode of Warehouse 13. All on the Sci Fi Channel!

Hey is that Legend of the Seeker any good?

I heard somewhere its based on Lord of the Rings or something?

It's coming to aussie tv in like a week...

• Community Administrator

Watching episode 13 of Legend of the Seeker, and then it will be episode 14. And then to continue, it will be the 4th episode of Warehouse 13. All on the Sci Fi Channel!

Hey is that Legend of the Seeker any good?

I heard somewhere its based on Lord of the Rings or something?

It's coming to aussie tv in like a week...

No, its based on Sword of Truth, and it is a horrible, HORRIBLE tv series.

I only watched it, cause

A) I was bored

B) So I could point and laugh at there 'sword skillz'.

You know how 2 kids play with fake swordS? Thats how they fight..

http://hangoverjournal.blogspot.com/2009/10/legend-of-seeker.html

This is the only fight scene I could really find on youtube, and I don't feel like watching all 8 minutes of it.

But all I can really say is the first minute, the hero should have died from his 'jump' attack.

Archived