DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game] Xbox 360 gamers

Segurant

Gamertag: RIF360KIL (its my brother's but I play on it also I guess)

Games

Rockband (the one I mainly play)

Guitar Hero 3 (sadly, a broken disc)

Guitar Hero 2

Halo 3

Star Wars Battlefield 2

I think that we've hit a financing debacle and as such have hit a dry spell in terms of getting new games!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

No, she's just funny.  She did lead me in points like one round, but then I got lucky and lead everyone but one person the next round... When I lead it usually means we will lose. ;)

Really though, she was afraid of the Blair witch, in GoW2.  There is blackmail material of her hiding in corners... We just need to photoshop a special hat and she could be from a boarding school. ;) 

When Tenshin says he was losing to his wife that one round, I mean he had 0 points to her 5 points.  Keep in mind, a kill gets you 150 points usually.  Basically his wife shot someone in the toe once and Tenshin was cannan fodder.

But his wife would usually be the last one standing and would go hide.  The first time she hid, she basically turned her back and just waited to die against a wall.

Just got an XBox 360 Pro bundle. Pretty nice so far though it is louder than a PS3. Oh, and I have a month? of Gold Live.

Gametag: Thomathan36

Games:

Gears of War 2

Kung-fu Panda

Lego Indiana Jones

Only played a few levels of Gears2 so far with my bro and it's pretty fun. Controls are pretty good and intuitive. Not as good as PC but then nothing is. :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Gamer Tag: Fallchilde

(If there's enough peer pressure, I may even get a gold account.)

Games I own:

Fable I&II

Left 4 Dead

Splinter Cell - all of 'em

Star Wars - The Force Unleashed

Lego Batman

Lego Indy

Lego Starwars I-VI

Bioshock

Assassin's Creed

Rock Band

KotOR I&II

Games the girlfriend owns:

Tomb Raider - Legend

When I play: On the weekends when I don't have a test or a quiz or a paper to deal with. So.... rarely.

• 1 month later...

Gamertag: Baron Le Roux

Games I'm currently playing:

Assassin's Creed  (almost done!!!)

Mass Effect

COD4

Nazombies on COD5

COD2

Halo 3

KOTOR

Games I want to play:

Fable 2

Fallout 3

Assassin's Creed 2

Mass Effect 2

Dragon Age: Origins

X-men: Wolverine

COD Modern Warfare 2

• 1 month later...

Fable 2 - It was fun for a week, so worth a rent.

Fallout 3 - Err I played it one day and never picked it up again. 

Assassin's Creed 2 - I am on board with this.

Mass Effect 2 - Sign me up.

Dragon Age: Origins - Is this the one where you click dragon eggs over and over?

X-men: Wolverine - No.  Bad Krak.  Games based on movies suck... unless they are named Goldeneye.

COD Modern Warfare 2 - YES!  I just peed a little....

• Community Administrator

Fable 2 - It was fun for a week, so worth a rent.

Fallout 3 - Err I played it one day and never picked it up again. 

Assassin's Creed 2 - I am on board with this.

Mass Effect 2 - Sign me up.

Dragon Age: Origins - Is this the one where you click dragon eggs over and over?

X-men: Wolverine - No.  Bad Krak.  Games based on movies suck... unless they are named Goldeneye.

COD Modern Warfare 2 - YES!  I just peed a little....

Have you played the new x-men game? Or is this just a general rule of thumb? Cause, yea generally its a very good rule. However...

http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/index.php#1871

Makes me want to rent it.

The only reason I want to try Wolverine is because I heard good things about it....well, decent things.  I thought it worth the try.

I got bored with Fable 2 before I finished it.  I started Fallout but stopped because of exams.

Also, have you read anything about Assassin's 2?  Because Game Informer devoted its main review to A2 and it looks unbelievable.  The first suffered from extremely repetitive gameplay and I only stuck with it because it was just so damn fun to assassinate people.  For A2 they've totally gotten rid of the repetitiveness and it looks unreal.  It's set in Italy in 1476...even cooler, Leonardo Da Vinci is like your own personal Q from Bond.  I'm so excited.

Dragon Age: Origins looks like a better, more in-depth version of Oblivion.  Check it out http://pc.ign.com/objects/682/682217.html

So, I was thinking, would anyone want to get together on xbox live and play some COD 4 or Halo 3 either Friday or Saturday.  Obviously we would have to do it at a time that most everyone who wants to can play since we reach across continents.  Hows about 4:00 PM EST which would translate to 1:00 PM in California, 2:00 PM in Colorado and 3:00 PM wherever is between the east cost and whatever time zone colorado is.

• 3 weeks later...

So I just finished beating Battlefield: Bad Company. Overall is was a very satisfying game to beat and a lot of fun to play.  The online multiplayer is interesting, there is only one type of play and it is kind of like search and destroy where one team is offense and the other is defense and the offense tries to destroy the defenses gold crates.  I've played it a good bit and I'm still not sure how to keep score or tell who wins or loses.  Online is very confusing, but still fun, there's plenty of stuff to do.

This game gets the Krak stamp of approval

Archived