DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Come on DOWNNNNNNN

Emperor

Massive buckets of lame. Isn't he already hosting a game show? He just needs to put Whose Line Is It Anyway back together; everything he's touched since has withered and died.

He's not with Whose Line anymore. I think he may actually be good for the show. At least better than Rosie anyways, but that isn't saying much. Haha.. they should get Donald Trump.. :)

They should have gotten someone like Chuck Woolery (the host of Lingo) or someone similar.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but the show usually plays to retired people and kids playing hookie from school with nothing better to watch right?  Ah well hopefully Drew won't kill the show.

They should have gotten someone like Chuck Woolery (the host of Lingo) or someone similar.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but the show usually plays to retired people and kids playing hookie from school with nothing better to watch right?  Ah well hopefully Drew won't kill the show.

The funny thing is that I seriously knew college kids who would arrange their class schedules partly around The Price is Right.  It was usually either a really early class then a break for breakfast and TPIR or no classes until after breakfast and TPIR.  I never scheduled my classes that way, but I got lucky and usually ended up being able to watch it at least 3 times a week because I hated early MWF classes.

Archived