DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Myspace Freaks *grins*

Tiren Sormia

Yea I figured I'd go ahead and move this thread over here - so we can keep a roll when anyone wants some new friends or whatever!!

And there will be something new for DM members on myspace once Patrick gets back from vacation :D - Its gonna be an awesome suprise!!

And I'm going to go ahead and post my myspace url on here so everyone knows what it is....

www.myspace.com/TirenSormia

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, ya'll go check mine out. *grins* Jhae hooked me up with a link to an editor and I think it looks pretty good. Legs and all. ;)

At any rate, I was messing with it for hours and it gave me a headache, so that's what it's going to look like for a while. *laughs*

Lor - you're page looks GREAT!! I love how you customized it!! And the purple - can't go wrong ;)

....once I get a chance to play on myspace for a day - I'm gonna be adding some really good links for whatever I find so that way everyone can have fun :)!

Thanks for the links. Not sure if that's the same as Leane posted (haven't clicked it) but the one she had was good too. :)

As soon as I rebuy my URL and either rebuy the space I have or get some new place, I'm going to set up a flash player with multiple songs for mine. I already tried it with some places that allow you to upload MP3s, XMLs, SWFs, etc., for free, but it's not working right and they tend to lag too much anyway.

*grins* Thanks, Kelly! I played hell trying to get the size of those pics right. *sighs* Those are all my addictions. LOL Angel Sanctuary on the top and bottom and DM, the Kin and SG-command in the middle. And you know, I had to move the pic of my legs into the pic on my profile... *grins*

I'll have to come by and see the NEW site when you're done Jade!! :D:D I'm in charge of the White site too - I need to work on it badly!! lol ..I've been waiting to see other Ajah sites to give me some ideas - I need a new website host *nods*.

yea I can't wait to turn you into a myspace junkie! :D:D:D *huggls tightly*

Ok yall here's the suprise I was talkin about..

Patrick and I have started a DM myspace group :) - and he wants me to go ahead and get it started..

so here's ya link: http://groups.myspace.com/Dragonmount

*pokes everyone over there* get your butts there and click the join link!! Its that simple :).

oh no Apoll - I'm not on the RP side.... they have too many rp rules lol :). I've tryed it a couple times and didn't like it much - I'm at other rp sites instead.

There will be blogs about them soon since I can't advertise them on here.. :)

Archived