DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

It's that time of year again

LilyElizabeth

I wish more! Past few years I’ve done pumpkin carving with a friend and then with the kids then taking them out. This year I feel rushed with only 1 day off work between now and the 31st to do ‘all the things’.

Alas, It’s Halloween costume hunting tomorrow/today, Haircuts and more Halloween costume hunting on Saturday with pumpkin carving with the kids. 

And then hunting down a fun neighborhood on Tuesday to take the kids out with possibly a wind-down of a movie (Hocus Pocus 2, probably). 🙂

My work is running a costume contest, so I’m tempted to snag a thing or two for myself as well. Though I’m low on ideas. I have a kimono which could be fun with some hair pins or a wig for a few hours.

sis and i are watching as many halloween-ish movies as we can fit in. just did Elvira last night. and we'll do the usual carving of pumpkins and passing out candy. 

i wanted to go on the queen mary haunted history tour this year but doesnt look like that'll happen