DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

DOOMSLAYER MAFIA - GAME OVER

Darthe

29 minutes ago, Cass said:

Is anybody else getting Woofy vibes from this?

@VooDooNut & @AwholeLoafaBread

At this point I can't decide if it's WW or we really are only looking for one Wolf XD

Bread, what is giving you Town!Verbal vibes?

Are you actually thinking SD and I are scum and talking like this openly in the thread?  Didn't you just read my scum game (or maybe some of it)?  Tripped and I did nothing like that, and I even explained why.  Hint:  it's because we've never played together.

So now that SD and I have played exactly once, with different alignments, we're just rolling with scum chat out in the open like that?

And you accused ME of setup?  Damn.

15 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

Actual sus, or just Wolf Jumping the gun to make a case to let them win the game with an extra bullet?

Weren't you the one telling me to trust no-one? I have the same fear, and what feels like less understanding of whatever mech is going on. 

As yet, I haven't voted you, I'm asking questions of those involved in the specific posts that are sticking out at me.  I have fears about what I'm reading as potential set-up posts, and I'm trying to figure them out.

Your asking VooDoo about whether I or Loaf look most wolfy is creeping me out, especially given the things that were said/you asked earlier in neighbourhood chat.

If you decide that's 'jumping the gun' then...  ok...? Just means I'll also have to figure THAT out.

Along with is now the best time to talk about extra bullets, and do they even matter?

4 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

Are you actually thinking SD and I are scum and talking like this openly in the thread?  Didn't you just read my scum game (or maybe some of it)?  Tripped and I did nothing like that, and I even explained why.  Hint:  it's because we've never played together.

So now that SD and I have played exactly once, with different alignments, we're just rolling with scum chat out in the open like that?

I mean, didn't one of you say you'd slept in the same bed, and could always reach the other? And mention true stories of sexting?

And in the last game, you shaded him saying he was a smart man.

I assumed you knew each other relatively well?

SD has said that he played games on DM years ago - did you guys play together then?

8 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

No?

I asked for opinions on the stuff I was o.O?tinfoiling at made sense. And whether we're really looking for one or two wolves.

The bold isn't really helping here. Does this change your read of me?

I wouldn't expect anyone who's seen me play before to be overly surprised or defensive about me having tinfoil like this?

8 minutes ago, VooDooNut said:

Vote: Sinister Death

easy GIF

9 minutes ago, VooDooNut said:

Vote: Sinister Death

easy GIF

I mean, I want to believe it.

But is it really?

And is it really only 1 Wolf?

And a thousand other questions!

• Community Administrator
10 minutes ago, Cass said:

I mean, I want to believe it.

But is it really?

And is it really only 1 Wolf?

And a thousand other questions!

Coincidence?! lol

34 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

lol, and here I can't tell if your scum chatting with Cass in chat. 😛

39 minutes ago, Cass said:

I mean, didn't one of you say you'd slept in the same bed, and could always reach the other? And mention true stories of sexting?

And in the last game, you shaded him saying he was a smart man.

I assumed you knew each other relatively well?

SD has said that he played games on DM years ago - did you guys play together then?

Yeah, you didn't read that right.  BARMACRAL and I slept in the same bed at JordanCon years ago, and SD commented on sexting which is not true stories - no clue where you got that from.

And I've been playing on DM since the beginning (maybe 2-3 games in from the first) and I never played with him.

1 minute ago, Verbal32 said:

Yeah, you didn't read that right.  BARMACRAL and I slept in the same bed at JordanCon years ago, and SD commented on sexting which is not true stories - no clue where you got that from.

And I've been playing on DM since the beginning (maybe 2-3 games in from the first) and I never played with him.

Fair enough, for now.

3 minutes ago, Cass said:

Fair enough, for now.

There's no "for now" - what I posted is just facts that actually have nothing to do with this game.  I'm not a fan of misrepresentation, and that's what just happened.

1 minute ago, Cass said:

Ok, well I guess 

VOTE: SINISTER DEATH

For the record, didn't you enter today with me and Loaf as your WTL?  Can you summarize what made you move to SD instead?  Not that I'm complaining, as SD/Loaf is my current WTL.....