DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

DOOMSLAYER MAFIA - GAME OVER

Darthe

12 minutes ago, Zander? said:

Verb voted you early on then unvoted you only votes are Soo h voting me and Cass voting No Lynch iirc.

OH! thank you 🙂 

11 minutes ago, AwholeLoafaBread said:

@Zander?

I mean I read a apple terms once, totally didn't read @Darthe's rules.

@Zander? I had to edit to clarify, I shall not repo the trucko.

13 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Brb modkilling zanderf 

@Darthe you can't just steal @Zander?'s joke.

• Community Administrator
3 hours ago, AwholeLoafaBread said:

My thoughts are that opening the portal to literal doom... that was bad and they should feel bad. I don't know much on the lore beyond the basics, but I love the game it's so cool. why you ask? 🙂

Was it bad because opening that portal allowed the Doom Slayer to intrude upon Hell and slay Demons?
Or was it bad because you're a Human on a Martian base stuck between a Maniac with a gun and Demons?

2 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

Was it bad because opening that portal allowed the Doom Slayer to intrude upon Hell and slay Demons?
Or was it bad because you're a Human on a Martian base stuck between a Maniac with a gun and Demons?

If it's not obvious, I'm asking which way the role you were assigned would view the above. 😉 

Just now, SinisterDeath said:

I'm enjoying these gifs and stuff maybe too much. And honestly, everybody f*d up. It ended in just a literal terrible mess.

luk2m28jy7n61.webp

Just now, Verbal32 said:

We've got an hour, and I'm not really sure we'd get a reasonably good lynch today (I don't have any prime suspects, and my POE is prob suspect lol).

I think I'm joining Cass on the NL.

Vote:  No Lynch

I'm nodding in n out but pretty much where I am not sure I can bring myself to actually vote it tho lol

5 hours ago, SinisterDeath said:

Lets say in an insane world, Loaf & Zander are a wolf.

Does either @Cass or @Sooh imagine Zander would threaten to lead a lynch train on anyone who jumped on a Loaf Wagon, as an attempt to protect Loaf from getting lynched?
Do we think he could pull of a "whoopsie, I was wrong, now lets lynch the two that didn't vote loaf?"

Very obvious, and not really optimal play, but it’s possible I guess. I think he would have to find other reasons lol 

5 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

We've got an hour, and I'm not really sure we'd get a reasonably good lynch today (I don't have any prime suspects, and my POE is prob suspect lol).

I think I'm joining Cass on the NL.

Vote:  No Lynch

@Verbal32 I hate to say that I agree, but I also said I wouldn't vote no lynch. The thing is, if it takes 4 to do this then my vote will only make me look bad, and with no action resulting from it. This is getting tense for me now that we're down to the wire. How do ya'll do this on the regular, for fun? 

jkjk on the last part 🙂 

Just now, Darthe said:

that is hammer and there is night talk.  Consider it officially night!  It’ll run til 3 PM EST tomorrow, write up coming soon

So I no get my knuckles smacked with a ruler for posting here during night? 😛