DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

• Community Administrator

@Darthe

If Cory was wolf, do you think he'd take out Zander, thinking he was a Vig? (I seem to think Zander lying about being a vig?)

I also remember Verb claiming he'd vig Zander.

If a doc saved someone from the wolf, then we can assume the Vig took out Zander.  Right? 

1 minute ago, VooDooNut said:

Second, if you are villa, wouldn't this be really spiteful? Bad info for wolves to know either way.

It is bad info for the wolves, but I can't really gauge how serious Darthe is, and I've seen people get majjed very quick when there is a very obvious villager calling for votes

Town PRs getting killed is bad / town PRs getting lynched is worse since it robs town the chance to catch a wolf

1 minute ago, SinisterDeath said:

@Darthe

If Cory was wolf, do you think he'd take out Zander, thinking he was a Vig? (I seem to think Zander lying about being a vig?)

I also remember Verb claiming he'd vig Zander.

If a doc saved someone from the wolf, then we can assume the Vig took out Zander.  Right? 

Mafia isn’t scared of a vig usually. Mods assume a vig will miss more than they hit, and vigs introduce a sense of randomness to the game.  Mafia wants the cop and the doctor.

44 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

Something like that yeah. I know some games have non-wolves that are on the wolf side.

I have no way of clearing if someone is wolf or vig. They feel the same to me. 

Wolves probably aren’t going to claim shots that kill villagers 😉 

Mafia PRs do exist (Godfather, etc) but I’m doubting that you don’t already know that considering I’ve seen you mention untraditional mafia roles like that Tanner one on a few different occasions

Just now, SinisterDeath said:

@Darthe

So it's safe to say you believe you've cleared Cory?

Where do you stand with Hallia and LeeLou? 

Barring a CC yes.  Hallys gonna be interesting, let’s see what she has to my rationale for voting her.  Leelou is getting closer to being POEd, but that doesn’t feel right either.

Just now, VooDooNut said:

This is crazy. All that talk about not outing PR and Darthe is totally fine with Cory supposedly outting as doctor?

If I wasn't so gullible, I'd say that was a great duo-performance by Darthe and Cory. Encore!

You can’t unscramble an egg.

1 minute ago, Darthe said:

Cory on your reread can you find out of clov is a wolf?  Assuming you’re not, two of him, AJ, and voodoo basically have to be.

Im claiming the right to one more snippy passive-aggressive comment (but this will be the last one)

"Oh, you want me to do the thing I literally said I was about to do before you distracted me?"

(ly)

1 hour ago, Cory Caboose said:

I guess we're at the point of the game where I need to sack up and attempt to actually read Clov

Glgl me

4 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

I’ve seen you mention untraditional mafia roles like that Tanner one on a few different occasions

I've mentioned earlier on...who knows what page, that I own the game "One Night Ultimate Werewolf"

https://www.ultraboardgames.com/one-night-ultimate-werewolf/roles.php

Hence me knowing about Seers, Tanners, Hunters, etc. 

Just now, SinisterDeath said:

Is POEd cleared?

The only other version of poe I know is poes law... 

process of elimination.  Sometimes you catch wolves by all the townies being so obvious that, through PoE, you’ve only got a few choices left.

Just now, VooDooNut said:

I still need to know why Cory would out as PR doc. Mad or not for real, that seems like an astoundingly odd play.

Well, I'd say, wait and see if Hallia sides with Darthe. That should give us some answers.