DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

1 minute ago, SinisterDeath said:

Define Spewed?

It’s a term to describe when a player possibly reveals their alignment by making a statement about something they could/couldn’t know as a given alignment. Ergo when you speculate on the number of wolves or similar things - while this can be faked - could mean you legit aren’t aware and thus wouldn’t be part of the wolf team.

13 minutes ago, Hallia said:

Why?  Dice came in with no actual case on me, was snarky, continued to not really contribute then bounced so like

Even if he's town, that shouldn't affect your read on me

Why do you think Dice goes after you as scum in this game?

Its D1 so I’m not going to pretend to know better either way but I would like your take on that particular topic

8 minutes ago, Hallia said:

Why?  Dice came in with no actual case on me, was snarky, continued to not really contribute then bounced so like

Even if he's town, that shouldn't affect your read on me

Just got that vibe that your guys interaction wasnt t/t.  I've seen Scum dice and Scum hallia go after town DICE and town Hallia it feels like that tbh

• Community Administrator
24 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Tbh that’s right up my alley, but I’d also have shushed them way earlier.

This here, at the very least confirms to me that one of you isn't the wolf.

If Dice & VooDoo are wolves. Do you think Dice's absence could have allowed VooDoo to be VooDoo and not get shushed like you would have? Or would it be inline with Dice's game to let a newbie Wolf do their own thing?

7 minutes ago, Hallia said:

Tbh I don't even know if it's game related I feel like dice goes at me like this every game regardless of alignment so like

Idk what to do about it besides continuing to play like I am

What about me?

fwiw I think Dice is capable of faking his dead set nature in games but I’m not sure about it here. Do you see anyone else as scum besides him?

30 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

You remember that game over on PerC where us three (you, me, Dice) were all town? And while I was fussing over Dice’s meta because he rolled a special he correctly called that newbie out as scum D1 when everyone else was town reading them super hard. Like I think regardless of Hally’s alignment this could still be a town Dice but I’m also aware I’m taking a big leap to make that one just based on game state currently  

I must’ve missed the part about Voodoo because if I were to call anyone spewed it would probably be Sinister. I actually don’t really think either is scum but I guess that didn’t really come across? 

Yeah, I do remember that game and I felt really bad about what happened after he had probably one of the best doc saves I've seen.

Voodoo didn't know about wolfchat, which makes sense when their first and only game had one wolf.  The only thing that gives me pause was the fact that the whole thing with SD happened a few hours before that.

Dice said hallia likes to target him for misyeets, do you think that's a fair assessment?

Also, do you think Dice is more or less likely to be salty after randing mafia 2 games in a row?  I'm just having some cognitive dissonance here between people saying Dice is playing the same as last game where he was a wolf and not getting a lot out of what he's posted so far, but you saying he seems more towny than not.

Just now, Hallia said:

Tbh I don't even know if it's game related I feel like dice goes at me like this every game regardless of alignment so like

Idk what to do about it besides continuing to play like I am

If I recall right, VooDoo went after you with a dice roll on page 17, that you claim claim was faked.
Dice Jumped in by backing VooDoo  by voting You on page 24.

If Dice was a Wolf, would it be advantageous for him to Back Me as Town, someone he would know is town, and is likely to get lynched to exonerate him self? Yes. 100%.

But, I also think Town Dice is 100% capable of reading me as town.
I'm not 100% confident I can read Dice as Town, but my "gut" says he's town this game.

My dice say VooDoo could be Wolf, but my gut doesn't say anything.

VooDoo voting Hallia could be a distraction from both of you being wolf.

Cory, Clov reading me as town could just be them acting town and getting a good town read on me while ignoring that they already know who is and isn't the wolf, but had you all lynched me and found me town (you will), it would make any wolf seem less guilty on the surface level.

So what I'm getting at is... Those who voted me, could be wolf for the easy town kill. And those who side with me as being town, could be wolf trying to appear town.

13 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

What about me?

fwiw I think Dice is capable of faking his dead set nature in games but I’m not sure about it here. Do you see anyone else as scum besides him?

What what about you?

I don't, which is why I brought up the possibility of scum being in the lhf here bc a lot of people seem null or towny

10 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

If I recall right, VooDoo went after you with a dice roll on page 17, that you claim claim was faked.
Dice Jumped in by backing VooDoo  by voting You on page 24.

If Dice was a Wolf, would it be advantageous for him to Back Me as Town, someone he would know is town, and is likely to get lynched to exonerate him self? Yes. 100%.

But, I also think Town Dice is 100% capable of reading me as town.
I'm not 100% confident I can read Dice as Town, but my "gut" says he's town this game.

My dice say VooDoo could be Wolf, but my gut doesn't say anything.

VooDoo voting Hallia could be a distraction from both of you being wolf.

Cory, Clov reading me as town could just be them acting town and getting a good town read on me while ignoring that they already know who is and isn't the wolf, but had you all lynched me and found me town (you will), it would make any wolf seem less guilty on the surface level.

So what I'm getting at is... Those who voted me, could be wolf for the easy town kill. And those who side with me as being town, could be wolf trying to appear town.

I didn't claim it was faked, I brought up how easy that is to fake, because it is 

6 minutes ago, Hallia said:

What what about you?

I don't, which is why I brought up the possibility of scum being in the lhf here bc a lot of people seem null or towny

I’m voting you right now. I started your wagon which is now one of the three ties. I’m deathly afraid you’ll flip villager but I also have the intent to see it through if I need to.

I want to know what your thoughts about me are because maybe I’ll be able to read you better directly that way than thru Dice interactions 

6 minutes ago, Hallia said:

I didn't claim it was faked, I brought up how easy that is to fake, because it is 

On 7/10/2022 at 10:04 AM, Hallia said:

Is it really a strategy when you can roll over and over to get who you want 

Well, you heavily implied it was faked by bringing up how "easy" it was to fake.

Speaking of faked, even screenshots can be faked..
image.png

Just now, TrippedOnReality said:

SD, can you please stop trying to come up with every possible way to ruin game integrity and just play the game.  It's getting pretty annoying.

This. I was trying to think of what to say without coming off too rude. 

5 minutes ago, TrippedOnReality said:

SD, can you please stop trying to come up with every possible way to ruin game integrity and just play the game.  It's getting pretty annoying.

JFC. I'm not talking about game integrity or how roles were picked.

I was literally going back to when Dice first voted Hallia, and it happened after VooDoo did his dice roll to vote Hallia. Hallia said she didn't say VooDoo faked his roll, only that it would be easy to, so I quoted what she said back then, and I read that as implying VooDoo faked his roll.

The screenshot was just me being snippy.

Whatever, off to work I go.

29 minutes ago, TrippedOnReality said:

Yeah, I do remember that game and I felt really bad about what happened after he had probably one of the best doc saves I've seen.

Voodoo didn't know about wolfchat, which makes sense when their first and only game had one wolf.  The only thing that gives me pause was the fact that the whole thing with SD happened a few hours before that.

Dice said hallia likes to target him for misyeets, do you think that's a fair assessment?

Also, do you think Dice is more or less likely to be salty after randing mafia 2 games in a row?  I'm just having some cognitive dissonance here between people saying Dice is playing the same as last game where he was a wolf and not getting a lot out of what he's posted so far, but you saying he seems more towny than not.

I feel as town dice would have put a bit more into why he thought someone is scum, but it could just be me misremembering. I feel like Hally/dice go at each other early. 

13 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

I’m voting you right now. I started your wagon which is now one of the three ties. I’m deathly afraid you’ll flip villager but I also have the intent to see it through if I need to.

I want to know what your thoughts about me are because maybe I’ll be able to read you better directly that way than thru Dice interactions 

I mean I will flip villager

You've seemed villagery to me but idk how much of that is you were one of the people active over the weekend, but you've not done anything wolfy imo

8 minutes ago, Leelou said:

This. I was trying to think of what to say without coming off too rude. 

How do you feel about his self voting

1 minute ago, Leelou said:

I feel as town dice would have put a bit more into why he thought someone is scum, but it could just be me misremembering. I feel like Hally/dice go at each other early. 

Mostly due to dice pushing. Posted before I finished my thought due to new posts in thread.

Just now, Hallia said:

I mean I will flip villager

You've seemed villagery to me but idk how much of that is you were one of the people active over the weekend, but you've not done anything wolfy imo

How do you feel about his self voting

I hate it