DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

6 hours ago, dicetosser1 said:

This what you talking about @Darthe?

Basically he seems certain im Town, which I am, but its not like Ive done anything to make anyone snap their fingers and go "Dice is definetly Town" 

Im leaning town but am wary that i am getting set up.  If I AM getting setup I think that points to an oldie here.

That what you were after? if something else quote it and i will answer

I was the mafia that game

Cool by me.  I voted you because it helped me confirm Zander is town (technically not confirm, but close to it) and it put extra shade on people who would follow with little provocation.  See, this town is limping due to most people who had activity and some amount of suss being able to produce a townie burst of activity when pressured.  You hadn’t been here enough, and when we were on target 4-5 through process of elimination ( no to verb cause we give him a shot, no to sinister for responses to me, no to voodoo for the newness, no to tripped for their string) you’re next on the list for a townie thinking with that hunter mindset.  You check the boxes of active enough, sussy enough, could get some positive reads out of it if you do flip town, etc.  of course, this is all best if it leads to something right?  Fortunately it does.  

vote hally

58 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

Very hard to compare your starts since you were acting (trolling Zander constantly along the way LOL) but noticeably switched gears after Shad’s entrance. It seemed for the most part you were cool with Zander taking thread leadership there and may have switched it up earlier if you felt the game needed direction

We haven’t seen eye to eye today on the thread but I don’t think there’s any noticeable tone difference between the games outside of when you were acting out the alt. In the world where you and hallia are v/v I hope I didn’t mindfudge you out of a correct read lol

you definitely did but I admittedly was only musing on it until Dice came back and bit in. I think that’s been one of the more substantive things that’s happened this D1 as far as AI content goes so even if I’m on the wrong side of things currently I think there’s good info to be gleaned from it later

Wow look at that, three wagons equally footed this far into the day.  Amazing.

just looking I’d say at least 1 of the Nonvoters is a wolf, and the hally train may be the purest, but the other 2 wolves appear split imo.  If they are together they’re voting leelou.

• Community Administrator
16 minutes ago, Darthe said:

This isn’t a bad post, But can you tell me why leelou is sus ?

51 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

Gut.

Your explanations on Dice comes off as too convenient (to me). 
Like you don't actually sus Dice, but want to appear town so you jumped sus on Dice for thinking I'm Townie.

IMO, Dice is still salty over last game. My "gut" (and my dice! Page 8 of Fireball)  said Dice was Wolf D1 in Fireball, I got lynched for it. 
My "gut" (and dice) say Dice isn't wolf this game.

Of the bandwagons: Dice, Me, You and Hallia, I'd have to support the one that's not Me or Dice.

11 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

Do you have thoughts on AJ’s big post? @TrippedOnReality

I was trying to understand where you were coming from with dice and if it was a reasonable take to have.  Of the the three wagons, I had felt okay about leelou, though like you, the early town read was based mostly on tone and I felt like they just hadn't been as present even when they were here.  I was a little surprised you didn't have voodoo higher tbh.  I realize you might have written it before voodoo basically spewed themselves town and/or maybe you missed it.  Wasn't sure which.  

I also wasn't sure on your SD read.  Like, unless it exactly verbal/voodoo/SD I feel that slot is pretty much always town despite disliking most of their game play.  And I have a really hard time making a voodoo/SD team in my head.  I though the other stuff you shared was ~reasonable and I liked your question to cory.

Just now, Zander? said:

I think you know I'm not...

I think you’re gonna have to do a lot more to convince me than this. How’s that Dice vote feel right now? You seem pretty content to let that wagon ride and I don’t think that fits with how I’d expect Zander to approach EOD1 with this roster 

Just now, whiskey delta said:

I think you’re gonna have to do a lot more to convince me than this. How’s that Dice vote feel right now? You seem pretty content to let that wagon ride and I don’t think that fits with how I’d expect Zander to approach EOD1 with this roster 

Who said I'm letting it ride?  

I'm around ish imma try to park in thread 30 1 hour before eod.  I wanna see a few things shake out.

Also with this roster imma need a flip and some Wagonomics to help me.  Also stated only Derf Tripped amd maybe Hallia got F1 Villa passes from me.  Not opposed to a Leelou lynch either as I stated and depending on Verb maybe him too atp

• Community Administrator
8 minutes ago, TrippedOnReality said:

I also wasn't sure on your SD read.  Like, unless it exactly verbal/voodoo/SD I feel that slot is pretty much always town despite disliking most of their game play.  And I have a really hard time making a voodoo/SD team in my head.  I though the other stuff you shared was ~reasonable and I liked your question to cory.

Voodoo thought there was 2 wolves, didn't think 3 was possible. Claims to not know about wolf chat.
I thought there was 1. I knew Wolf chat was possible.

If I was a wolf, do you think I would have tricked you all into thinking I thought there was only 1 wolf?

With Voodoo, do you think he could have tricked you all into not knowing about wolf chat?

If Darthe & Voodoo are wolves, do you think Darthe would coach VooDoo on those gambits?

8 minutes ago, TrippedOnReality said:

I was trying to understand where you were coming from with dice and if it was a reasonable take to have.  Of the the three wagons, I had felt okay about leelou, though like you, the early town read was based mostly on tone and I felt like they just hadn't been as present even when they were here.  I was a little surprised you didn't have voodoo higher tbh.  I realize you might have written it before voodoo basically spewed themselves town and/or maybe you missed it.  Wasn't sure which.  

You remember that game over on PerC where us three (you, me, Dice) were all town? And while I was fussing over Dice’s meta because he rolled a special he correctly called that newbie out as scum D1 when everyone else was town reading them super hard. Like I think regardless of Hally’s alignment this could still be a town Dice but I’m also aware I’m taking a big leap to make that one just based on game state currently  

I must’ve missed the part about Voodoo because if I were to call anyone spewed it would probably be Sinister. I actually don’t really think either is scum but I guess that didn’t really come across? 

Just now, Darthe said:

Zander ima need that tripped read explained.  That’s a champs player I don’t know, so to me their tow ones seems underwhelming and maybe they’re struggling to hunt a bit.

I have no Meta I recall from Tripped I think we played 1 or 2 before years ago.  I seem to be agreeing with her on stuff,  I like her tone her presence and her activity in the thread.  I find her and you prolly the most Villagery atp...I kmow you can fool me and I very sure she can too that's why y'all got a d1 pass as opposed to locked town reads lol

Just now, SinisterDeath said:

Voodoo thought there was 2 wolves, didn't think 3 was possible. Claims to not know about wolf chat.
I thought there was 1. I knew Wolf chat was possible.

If I was a wolf, do you think I would have tricked you all into thinking I thought there was only 1 wolf?

With Voodoo, do you think he could have tricked you all into not knowing about wolf chat?

If Darthe & Voodoo are wolves, do you think Darthe would coach VooDoo on those gambits?

Tbh that’s right up my alley, but I’d also have shushed them way earlier.

Just now, Zander? said:

I have no Meta I recall from Tripped I think we played 1 or 2 before years ago.  I seem to be agreeing with her on stuff,  I like her tone her presence and her activity in the thread.  I find her and you prolly the most Villagery atp...I kmow you can fool me and I very sure she can too that's why y'all got a d1 pass as opposed to locked town reads lol

Fair, it’s not a slot I wanna resolve today so I see where you’re at there.  I think I was interpreting this as a town read from you.  

Just now, Darthe said:

Zander ima need that tripped read explained.  That’s a champs player I don’t know, so to me their tow ones seems underwhelming and maybe they’re struggling to hunt a bit.

One thing it seems noone factoring in really is the roster and their reps.  I'm not trying to lead because 1 I hate it and I'll only do it if necessary and 2 there's much better players then me.  Theres been nothing I found lock scummy to go after so imma see how the day plays out and try to lunch a Wolf

2 hours ago, Zander? said:

That said if Dice is villa then my Hallia read gets wrecked.

Why?  Dice came in with no actual case on me, was snarky, continued to not really contribute then bounced so like

Even if he's town, that shouldn't affect your read on me