DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

Just now, Verbal32 said:

Ok, but what about Dice.  Anything more specific than not being thrilled?

he didn’t post much at first, somehow SD had a town read on him, he came in right for Hallia and so because we didn’t like SD’s posts. 

Just now, Zander? said:

Clov tirade incoming....lol

Why's that?

Just now, Leelou said:

he didn’t post much at first, somehow SD had a town read on him, he came in right for Hallia and so because we didn’t like SD’s posts. 

Makes me feel even better about voting him, then.

Just now, Verbal32 said:

Why's that?

Makes me feel even better about voting him, then.

We all kinda came to the conclusion after the SD incident SD prolly Villa.  Clov was pretty strong willed to that idea atp.

Just now, Zander? said:

We all kinda came to the conclusion after the SD incident SD prolly Villa.  Clov was pretty strong willed to that idea atp.

I'm just going off what he's said to me since I came to the thread this morning.

I have to run to work.  I doubt dice will be back before the end of the day, but I would have liked his thoughts on AJs big post, too.

Hopefully Verbal can get caught up.  I'll be interested to see his take on SD gate once he gets there since that's where his vote currently is.  I'll be around sporadically.

1 minute ago, TrippedOnReality said:

I have to run to work.  I doubt dice will be back before the end of the day, but I would have liked his thoughts on AJs big post, too.

Hopefully Verbal can get caught up.  I'll be interested to see his take on SD gate once he gets there since that's where his vote currently is.  I'll be around sporadically.

I'm going to be honest, I can't promise I'll be able to re-read this thing.  It's not easy to just stay current right now, and adding a catchup to that might be impossible.

• Community Administrator
Just now, Leelou said:

SD, why exactly am I sus? 

Gut.

Your explanations on Dice comes off as too convenient (to me). 
Like you don't actually sus Dice, but want to appear town so you jumped sus on Dice for thinking I'm Townie.

IMO, Dice is still salty over last game. My "gut" (and my dice! Page 8 of Fireball)  said Dice was Wolf D1 in Fireball, I got lynched for it. 
My "gut" (and dice) say Dice isn't wolf this game.

Of the bandwagons: Dice, Me, You and Hallia, I'd have to support the one that's not Me or Dice.

1 hour ago, Verbal32 said:

Whoa, I thought this was slank mafia?  35 pages over the first weekend D1?  FML.

Can I get the cliff notes on D1 so far?  No way I'm poring over that many pages.

My b, I didn’t show up to slank.  Good news is you flipped already so gg

1 hour ago, SinisterDeath said:

They gunned after me for several pages because I stated they shouldn't lynch you. After voting myself they laid off, and now they're onto Dice, LeeLou, and Hallia.

This is an interesting interpretation and makes me want to review tomorrow

57 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

Not sure what to make of you defending my honor like that.  It's not like we've played mafia together before, so it feels a little like white knighting.....but then again, I don't know your style in mafia.

That’s the fun part, neither does he 🙂

My Dice read hinges on the idea that I think he’s more likely to go against the grain proactively as Town versus how I think he handled himself in Fireball where his D1 vote was more OMGUS based and reactive.

maybe I am giving way too much credit but I don’t see him as scummy