DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

1 minute ago, Zander? said:

But but but Chirs he mathed at me again!!!!!

I know it hurts you.  It'll be okay. 

Here, I'll help.  Just remember - pie aren't squared.  Pie are rounded - cobbler are square.

Just now, Clovdyx said:

JFC I can't believe I'm going to say this.

I'm absolutely not voting for Sinister today, and I highly, highly encourage everyone take the same stance.  No part of me feels good about this read but unless the team is just straight up completelyAFK!Verb, brandnewb!Voodoo, and Sinister, I don't see how he's ever mafia here.  He'd have to not only have committed to the sickest derpclear of all time, he'd have to have a team that somehow isn't giving him ANYTHING to work with.

I'll reevaluate if we're both alive late, but I don't think I've ever seen someone take these kind of lines as scum - inexperienced or not.  And if I'm getting leveled, I promise, I'll make up for it by pretending it's 2015 again.

Plus the self vote makes me inclined to agree with ya here.

• Community Administrator
1 minute ago, Zander? said:

Ok all this stuff is pulling out of the spirit of thr game lets just assume what we all know os that Soo h is awesome she randed things right and fairly and lets just lunch the Wolves!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Darthe said:

This is already understood.  He is being annoying though, and kinda insulting to my friend sooh.

No insults are meant towards Sooh. It's a game. With roles. Those roles are curated, people are removed from "wolf roles" if they're "too new",  as you yourself said. I'm just stating that's not random. And I don't consider someone potentially hitting "roll again" as unethical. It's not true-random. It's quazi curated random. But yes, lets just move on and just lunch me so we can get to night.

2 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

No insults are meant towards Sooh. It's a game. With roles. Those roles are curated, people are removed from "wolf roles" if they're "too new",  as you yourself said. I'm just stating that's not random. And I don't consider someone potentially hitting "roll again" as unethical. It's not true-random. It's quazi curated random. But yes, lets just move on and just lunch me so we can get to night.

I was wolf my first game fwiw, started me out right.

8 minutes ago, Clovdyx said:

JFC I can't believe I'm going to say this.

I'm absolutely not voting for Sinister today, and I highly, highly encourage everyone take the same stance.  No part of me feels good about this read but unless the team is just straight up completelyAFK!Verb, brandnewb!Voodoo, and Sinister, I don't see how he's ever mafia here.  He'd have to not only have committed to the sickest derpclear of all time, he'd have to have a team that somehow isn't giving him ANYTHING to work with.

I'll reevaluate if we're both alive late, but I don't think I've ever seen someone take these kind of lines as scum - inexperienced or not.  And if I'm getting leveled, I promise, I'll make up for it by pretending it's 2015 again.

I agree with you here, but I'm super not happy about any part of what was said.  I have other T&S, but ask me post game.

3 minutes ago, Zander? said:

Who else do we consider spicy....my interest is peeked lol

It much 😞 good players with weak/bad readability.  Tripped piqued my interest just by being a former champ contestant, though idk if that should hold weight

Just now, Darthe said:

It much 😞 good players with weak/bad readability.  Tripped piqued my interest just by being a former champ contestant, though idk if that should hold weight

Tripped on my D1 Villa pass list so not her.

Just now, TrippedOnReality said:

I don't think AI other than Sinster and Chris are probably never knowingly teamed.

Ya prolly not Chris woulda have literally murdered SD if the were Summates lolololol

5 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

But yes, lets just move on and just lunch me so we can get to night

Remember you're not the only one in the game, and there's some proponent of villagers (regardless of who you currently trust) that would really prefer to lynch a wolf today, and if you're a villager throwing yourself to the gallows you deny us that opportunity

Personally I don't really want to see you voted out either

Just now, TrippedOnReality said:

I don't think so, but more importantly, idk that Chris would ever let his newbie teammate be that uniformed about the game of mafia (unless he didn't know i guess).

Chris threatened to murder me 1 game when we were Minroty Villagers when I asked if I could bus him tho lololololol