DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

Looking at the string of D2 start I don’t think it makes sense for Voodoo to vote Hallia as partners.

Cory voted me and then Hallia was voted by Darthe/Voodoo before she tied it again so unless Voodoo/me are a team then he probably just wanted to lynch Hallia. I don’t see team equity there 

13 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

I don’t think Cory lied btw. I just think it’s possible he protected scum!Darthe and Zander was double tapped. @Verbal32

It's either that or there are two wolves bc I don't understand why I haven't been speed hammered otherwise - (yes I know hurr hurr it's bc I'm scum 🙄 )

1 minute ago, Darthe said:

Other question.  If I’m a wolf, why would I ever kill Zander?  That guy and I were vibing so hard and he was obviously not the cop, who id be hunting at the time.

Im probably just being dumb. Full disclosure, I have tinfoiling a you/Tripped pair real hard right now. I can’t eliminate you two as teammates and you have voted literally everyone else. I’m not sure she votes Clov over SD if she’s town tbh. She is clearly voting with you today. It scares me.

1 minute ago, whiskey delta said:

Looking at the string of D2 start I don’t think it makes sense for Voodoo to vote Hallia as partners.

Cory voted me and then Hallia was voted by Darthe/Voodoo before she tied it again so unless Voodoo/me are a team then he probably just wanted to lynch Hallia. I don’t see team equity there 

That requires voodoo to have a rational thought progression. Realistically the whole reason this games hard is because we have two living TWTBAW and our vig/joat shot two people who were much easier to clear.

Just now, whiskey delta said:

Im probably just being dumb. Full disclosure, I have tinfoiling a you/Tripped pair real hard right now. I can’t eliminate you two as teammates and you have voted literally everyone else. I’m not sure she votes Clov over SD if she’s town tbh. She is clearly voting with you today. It scares me.

I honestly get it.  I’m terrified that tripped is a wolf and we get to f3 and it’s like sinister, voodoo, tripped.  That scenario is a total crapshoot.  Still, I’m not a wolf.  Beyond all the other stuff, the play, the protect, beyond all of it wolf me wins this game by doing nothing today.  I’ve put myself in the crosshairs specifically in the name of solving, and I can’t think there’s a better case to clear me than that.

Just now, whiskey delta said:

I disagree with you on that, ftr. I don’t think this play was smart because it could have gone south real quick if you were wrong but like we all agree the longer this goes the more likely it is you or her.

Sure, it’s risky as a townie.  I basically took the game hostage. 

Do you think it’s a better play or worse play if I’m a wolf?  Considering my doc protect and performance, is it justifiable or necessary?

1 minute ago, whiskey delta said:

JoNNjnB.gif?1

I'm at a loss friend.  Darthe hasn't tried to honestly engage me in days, and idk what else the solve can be if he isn't actually scum, and so I'm going for it and it's up to everyone else to do what they gotta do

I’m absolutely not voting until everyone has come in and made a case for who they think is the scum. We got an extended DL and I don’t plan to waste that opportunity

so, you’ve both now cross voted. That’s locked in. One of you is a wolf. I wanna know who others think it is specifically.

“x is scum because y is town” is not the reason either. Do better. You know one of these two absolutely is scum so look at their play and see who fits more.

We’ve got 36 hours.