DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

• Community Administrator
3 minutes ago, Hallia said:

It's not AtE when you're belittling me, it's seriously so far outside of gameplay I'll talk about it post game but not cool.

6 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Your AtE is getting numbing Hally.  

Am I the only one that can't tell if this is a real squabble, or if it's two wolves faking a squabble and laughing at us in wolf chat? 

Anyways, I'll be gone most of tomorrow.

DMing an IRL game of D&D, and playing in a game later that evening.

Friday The 13Th Horror GIF by lilcozynostril

I take it back though, I've led the horse to water, but I'm not doing a good job convincing you all to drink, because I think it's self evident.  SO I could be doing that better.  You can be angry or frustrated with my play all day long, and I get it.  I'm running my mouth and I'm fighting.  But it's entirely internally consistent, and very very clear that this kind of frustration is town-motivated.

1 minute ago, VooDooNut said:

Also, it it just a general rule for newbies to suffer with all the abbreviated strat terms? What's AtE?

Appeal to emotion, he's saying I'm faking being upset at his personal attacks, which I'm not.  I'm over him and won't speak to him again.

Should be, at least.  I've got the damn solve and ya'll are over here trying to pull me down to your nonsense, or cheaply trick noobies into making a bad call, and the townies who should know better are feeding it.

Just now, TrippedOnReality said:

@Hallia do you think AJ would have hammered Chris there right away rather than waiting, given game state?

I could see it going either way - he tends to be a man of his word so if he said he was gonna he probably would

9 minutes ago, Darthe said:

I sincerely don't care if I look wolfy.  I'm the closest thing to cleared this game has, I'm the highest poster, I have the most WIM, I've made cases, I'm passionate, I'm literally doing everything right as a townie.  If any of you can't see it your ability to read players is broken, and our game would be lost in your hands anyhow.  

Hey I’m not denying I’ve been awful but this is the final moment.

Let me take it all in, yeah? I may take the plunge with you still. 

Just now, VooDooNut said:

Seems like there should be a safe word for these kinds of situations.

These situations don't typically pop up because most people go by the rules and spirit of this, a GAME with friends 

Just now, TrippedOnReality said:

Oh, I absolutely think he would have hammered if Chris hadn't.  I was more asking if you think he would have slow rolled it a bit given Chris's lack of time to play.

Probably yes, he's reasonable 

7 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Should be, at least.  I've got the damn solve and ya'll are over here trying to pull me down to your nonsense, or cheaply trick noobies into making a bad call, and the townies who should know better are feeding it.

I do know better Darthe, that’s the thing.

It’s your or her now today, but maybe I can figure who goes next if I choose right as well

2 minutes ago, Hallia said:

These situations don't typically pop up because most people go by the rules and spirit of this, a GAME with friends 

Okay.  Real talk, not a game moment.  I value you as a person, and everything I'm doing is in the interest of trying to win this game.  I'm well known for being competitive, and for playing hard, but I understand that I can take it further than others are comfortable with.  I'm sorry if I have hurt you, it's not my intention, and I will try to not continue to do so.  It'd help me if you let me know what I did specifically that offended you?

1 minute ago, whiskey delta said:

I do know better Darthe, that’s the thing.

It’s your or her now today, but maybe I can figure who goes next if I choose right as well

You're deeply confusing sinister/voodoo.  One of them is town.  They're going to screw this up if you don't stop.

4 minutes ago, Hallia said:

I could see it going either way - he tends to be a man of his word so if he said he was gonna he probably would

I would have hammered in the morning if Clov hadn’t posted. That was my decision when I went to bed

I was getting bad vibes leading up to it though so was sort of spooked. I tried to give him one last chance after claiming hammer but he made his own decision 

1 minute ago, Darthe said:

Okay.  Real talk, not a game moment.  I value you as a person, and everything I'm doing is in the interest of trying to win this game.  I'm well known for being competitive, and for playing hard, but I understand that I can take it further than others are comfortable with.  I'm sorry if I have hurt you, it's not my intention, and I will try to not continue to do so.  It'd help me if you let me know what I did specifically that offended you?

I'll be happy to after the game.

Also, you're freaking me TF out where I'm going back to waffling between you/Tripped instead of having the game solved.  Being townie means sometimes keeping that 1% fringe garbo to yourself and not putting it on the thread, because you know the impact image has.