DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

9 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

lets say hypothetically I vote Voodoo or Tripped. Where does that put you?

That would be bad for the town, because I think you're town and we all have to be on the same page today.  They're lower on our list but Hally I'm sure of, so IMO that's all risk and little reward in the context of where the day is.  Can we discuss tomorrow if theyre alive?

• Community Administrator
2 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

If you Lynch me, and I flip town, it's 3 to 3 entering night.

Wolves get a kill, and take out Verbal, it's  3 to 2, game over. 

If Vig Verbal can get a shot off, you might end with 2 to 2.

This pretty much sums up any lunch that flips town at this point.. 

11 minutes ago, VooDooNut said:

I doubt I've been even slightly sus this game. At this point I'm more suspicious of the people who think I'm a wolf than people should be of my actually being wolf. It's just a distraction.

This is no bueno.

2 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

I need to think. Everyone has checked in but no one else has voted Hallia

This can only mean two things.

1) she’s a wolf

2) she’s Town getting setup in lylo and Darthe is the wolf. He needs one more vote and then his partners hammer 

That's where I am

And with his decision to never like, unvote me we've lost if we're in lylo either way so I can only, only assume he is

• Community Administrator
1 minute ago, Darthe said:

Actually night never happens.  The instant the lynch goes through 3/3 is parity and wolves win.

Forgot about what happens with parity. Cause even if night happened, best case scenario is still 2/2...

About the only way we go to night is if there's only 2 wolves, right? 

6 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

I need to think. Everyone has checked in but no one else has voted Hallia

This can only mean two things.

1) she’s a wolf

2) she’s Town getting setup in lylo and Darthe is the wolf. He needs one more vote and then his partners hammer 

FFS man

8 minutes ago, Hallia said:

That's where I am

And with his decision to never like, unvote me we've lost if we're in lylo either way so I can only, only assume he is

It took her like 10 pages to figure out what she was supposed to say on the first one.  This honestly couldn't get any more straightforward.

3 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

@TrippedOnReality do you think I wouldn’t hammer Clov as scum once I had the chance?

I don't know.  I was clear to me even before the self vote he'd given up, but idk if he's ever self hammered before.  It's not like he was going to be back before EoD given his schedule beyond popping in in the morning for a couple of minutes and literally no one was fighting his yeet.  I do think you'd probably want to put the nail in the coffin, but I don't know that it was particularly necessary for wolf!you to hammer and waiting "out of respect for people's time" would look ~better.  I do think if you were teamed with SD, you'd probably be more invested in hammering sooner rather than later, so there's that I guess.

Chill I need to think and we have a long weekend. Even if she’s a wolf you need to find her partners so maybe do that. I can’t read you both going at it. It honestly makes you look wolfy to me

Pretty much this is how I see things 

Darthe/Hallia

Verbal

two Town in there plus me

i need to find one Townie in Tripped/SD/Voodoo

1 minute ago, whiskey delta said:

Chill I need to think and we have a long weekend. Even if she’s a wolf you need to find her partners so maybe do that. I can’t read you both going at it. It honestly makes you look wolfy to me

Darthe/Hallia

Verbal

Bro, I'm right here.

1 minute ago, whiskey delta said:

Darthe/Hallia

Verbal

I sincerely don't care if I look wolfy.  I'm the closest thing to cleared this game has, I'm the highest poster, I have the most WIM, I've made cases, I'm passionate, I'm literally doing everything right as a townie.  If any of you can't see it your ability to read players is broken, and our game would be lost in your hands anyhow.  

1 minute ago, Darthe said:

I sincerely don't care if I look wolfy.  I'm the closest thing to cleared this game has, I'm the highest poster, I have the most WIM, I've made cases, I'm passionate, I'm literally doing everything right as a townie.  If any of you can't see it your ability to read players is broken, and our game would be lost in your hands anyhow.  

Such a weird strategy to bring a team together. I don't get it.

1 minute ago, Hallia said:

It's not AtE when you're belittling me, it's seriously so far outside of gameplay I'll talk about it post game but not cool.

It's gameplay, just like your response here is.  I recognized that you are a wolf and didn't see something you should have if you had a town perspective.  You finally recognized it and did what you should've done. I'm bringing that to light because it reinforces my case, which the others appear to be struggling with.  Nothing personal in it.