DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

4 minutes ago, Hallia said:

I am using logic

I know I am town and so since I'm not I must already have one of the wolves voting me and they're waiting on a townie to join

::Pikagasp::

Hmm.  So since you're "town" you must already have a wolf voting you.  I'm the only person voting you.  So if I'm guaranteed a wolf if you're town, you should definitely be voting me.  Let's take a look at how that's going.

2 hours ago, Hallia said:

Yep, I'll try not to let myself get prodded I to doing emotional things, so I've unvoted him for now. I do still think he's 99% town

2 hours earlier.  Interesting.  99% think I'm town.  

OH. Oh my god. That didn't enter my mind at all.

Unvote

You even unvoted me and voted for sinister.

Fascinating.  I can definitely see why T!Hallia does that.

2 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Hmm.  So since you're "town" you must already have a wolf voting you.  I'm the only person voting you.  So if I'm guaranteed a wolf if you're town, you should definitely be voting me.  Let's take a look at how that's going.

2 hours earlier.  Interesting.  99% think I'm town.  

You even unvoted me and voted for sinister.

Fascinating.  I can definitely see why T!Hallia does that.

Man I thought you spoke sarcasm 

2 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

Not everyone is highly active right now. Could be a ploy 

Wolf slip? Or I can't read? Lol

You're right.  It could be a highly risky ploy by a wolf darthe, and I'll even ignore all the reasons I'm so obviously town that it hurts, and how even as a wolf it would be the stupidest single thing I've ever done in a game.  Ignoring all of that, which makes the odds infinitesimally small, the longer it goes on the less weight that argument has.  My votes still gonna be there tomorrow.  Everyone will have been on.  Everyone will have had a chance.  What's gonna be the argument then?

12 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

I've been fighting toddlers that don't want to eat. Might get fiesty today. 

Same, when she's teething she won't eat and it T I L T S me.  We had a lot of trouble with her in the NICU with food volume and I never lost the stress associated with her eating 

9 minutes ago, Zander? said:

Let me teach you a trick....eat some yourself worked for my girls lolololol

She doesn't respond to this I wish she didddddd

4 hours ago, Darthe said:

Like, do you even realize how pointless it is to try and argue this with me right now?  You don't have to like that I control the game but the entire town has to be on a lynch to even get it through.  Arguing against my vote at all is a terrible idea for your position in the game, completely irrespective of your beliefs about the game state.

Jesus this is just

Also FWIW mine's almost 2 and he flat out refuses anything, I mean ANYTHING, if *you* try to feed him.  He demands to do it himself.  But he's so awful at it.  He flips the spoon upside down and licks off the thin veneer of food left.  He will yeet a fork straight onto the ground or carpet.  And finger food he doesn't like unless it's dry.

Just catching up.  Work was kind of a mess, we had a big proposal due today by close of business. 

I blast read the start of day and my initial thought are Cory shooting leelou makes the most sense here, especially with verbal not claiming the shot.  Darthe/Hallie slap fight is...something.  If darthe is a wolf, I don't think I'm ever going to get there, and I've felt pretty okay about voodoo most of the game, but I'll re-evaluate voodoo while I'm doing my reread this weekend. 

My PoE at this point is something like:

Hallia/Verb/AJ/SD?

But I think only one of Hallia/AJ,  not both.  I had them ruled out as a possible team early.  I also had Verb/SD and voodoo/SD ruled out as teams early, but I thought about what Chris said about trying to do anti-teams with knowing how a newer player with an unique playing style would play, and given gamestate I want to revisit those two pairings again to see if there's anything stronger disassociating them before adding them back to the list. 

Which leaves me with this for anti-teams:

AJ/hallia
hallia/darthe
darthe/voodoo
voodoo/hallia???

The voodoo/hallia one was based mostly on voodoo voting for hallia on D1.  There's a case for bussing in that situation, which seems it seems a little odd given the situation, but not impossible.  Verbal could be with anyone, but given the claim he's probably the better option for tomorrow which is annoying because he's where I'd want to go today if not for the claim, but it is what it is I guess.

Darthe/AJ, thoughts on voodoo/hallia being a possible team or do you think it's reasonable to rule out still? 

I don't care who teams are until we see the Hally flip and Verb gets his shot off.  Feel free to use his vig shot as a second lynch today, and we can make a fake vote for where that goes.  

IMO the teams thing has been your only focus and it looks wolfy how passive your game has been.  It doesn't feel like hunting to me.  

7 minutes ago, Darthe said:

I don't care who teams are until we see the Hally flip and Verb gets his shot off.  Feel free to use his vig shot as a second lynch today, and we can make a fake vote for where that goes.  

IMO the teams thing has been your only focus and it looks wolfy how passive your game has been.  It doesn't feel like hunting to me.  

I mean, I don't really care what you think of my playstyle tbh.  It's how I play and it's worked pretty well for me.  And you can not care about teams, but it helps me work through possibilities.  

Just now, whiskey delta said:

Voodoo voted Hallia again on D2 but was voting no one at the end of the Day.

take that how you will but that’s how it played out

Yeah that was a case of having not made up my mind before the self-hammer in the middle of the night. I didn't have a good feeling about Clov being wolf though.

5 hours ago, Darthe said:

AJ's town btw.  I'm past my frustration, I need to stick with that read.

I'd say that, barring Verb shenanigans, Tripped should be the lynch tomorrow.  Shoot one of Voodoo or Sinister (no offense to either of you, just trying to get a clearer picture) and then win the game by lynching the other after Tripped falls.  

I’m not going to lie I’m not convinced on Hallia dude. I don’t know if I can get there. I’d hate to lose the game on that 

• Community Administrator

If Darthe is wolf, and we lynch a town on Darthes call, and Verbal is a wolf that munches. 

Wolves win. 3 to 2.

In the above scenario with wolf Darthe, If Verbal is a vig and kills a town, it's 3 to 1.

If he kills a wolf, it's 2 to 2, maybe 2 to 3 if that interrupts wolf munch?

If Hallia is wolf, and we follow Darthes lead in lynching Hallia we'll enter night at 2 to 4.

If wolves munch, it's 2 to 3.

If Verbal is a Vig and takes out a wolf it's 1 to 3.

If he takes out a town, it's 2 to 2.

If he's a wolf, it's still 2 to 3.

If Darthe is town, and Hallia is town, and we lynch town Hallia, it's 3 to 3 entering night.

If Verbal is Vig, and kills town, it's 3 to 2.

If Verbal is Vig, and kills wolves, it's 2 to 3.

If you Lynch me, and I flip town, it's 3 to 3 entering night.

Wolves get a kill, and take out Verbal, it's  3 to 2, game over. 

If Vig Verbal can get a shot off, you might end with 2 to 2.

All these scenarios suck.

Let's hope y'all vote smart and take out an actual wolf this time?