DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

I’ve noticed you’re not really pushing anything to be frank. Your vote is on Dice because POE? Because you disagree on Hally? I’m not even entirely clear.

I’m not fence sitting - I’m straight up saying you waffling on Sinister for those reasons is not a good look for you. 

They’re fun!  I hosted a game with Wombat once that was 3 mafia threads, each 33 player, and people had to play in different times that interacted and affected each other, but it all tied into one overarching game that they’d win or lose.  That was nuts to put together.

Just now, Darthe said:

They’re fun!  I hosted a game with Wombat once that was 3 mafia threads, each 33 player, and people had to play in different times that interacted and affected each other, but it all tied into one overarching game that they’d win or lose.  That was nuts to put together.

I remember that game.  There were some fun crossovers with Myndjack or JetNation that were fun to be a part of.

I don't really feel like a Verbal lunch today he'll have no night posting to catch up and then imma reevaluate D2.

Dice Lee maybeeeeeee AJ prolly only where I'm going today.

I think Voodoo and SD will be easier to solve as we go.

Not touching Derf or Tripped today either.   Can't wait for EID and Wagons to flesh stuff out.

Just now, whiskey delta said:

I’ve noticed you’re not really pushing anything to be frank. Your vote is on Dice because POE? Because you disagree on Hally? I’m not even entirely clear.

I’m not fence sitting - I’m straight up saying you waffling on Sinister for those reasons is not a good look for you. 

No?  Ok but I'm not waffling on SD so.....I said a few times not the play for today soooo....????

Just now, Darthe said:

If I break the thread up into

darthe

dice

cory

clov

voodoo

whiskey

leelou

verb

hally

tripped

sinister

zander

does each of those groups have a wolf in it?

Yes

Yes

Not sure tbh

4 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

This is @verb? 

6 minutes ago, Darthe said:

AJ what are your reads here?  Full list?

Considering I might have to blow it all up in about an hour and some change I don’t want to get too far ahead of myself but I think there’s good AI info to be gleaned from a Dice/Hally flip. I think there’s a decent chance for that pair to not be v/v but if it is then I need to start looking harder into the group of Cory/Z/Clov/Tripped. Leelou would be a compromise here but I don’t particularly love it at this point. Verb deserves more time so I’ll hold off there for now.

I wouldn’t lynch you or Voodoo/SD today.

1 minute ago, Zander? said:

What's your read on AJ Derf?

Earlier I had him slight town but I feel he’s fallen off and I don’t understand his sus of you at all.  I need more info, hence I’m asking questions.