DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

Just now, Darthe said:

Hey verb I should interact with you some so our wolf chat isn’t the only place we talk.  Where were you on the night of June 17th?

I feel like something important to game solve was said here but I just can't pit my finger on it.....lawl

Verbs missing the context of the page 30 range when we all developed slight townreads on sinister.  I see why he thinks the dudes wolfin.  Tbh I still want to, and it’s all dependent on whether this unknown variable is TWTBAW or mad they got caught out so early.

Just now, TrippedOnReality said:

Cory, thoughts on verbal?  Like i definitely get the frustration thinking he signed up for a slank game coming back to a thread with 30+ pages, having limited ability to contribute prior to eod and getting sussed.  The frustration feels real to me.

IMHO everyone whose played here awhile knew exactly what was gonna happen with me and players like Derf Cory and AJ in the game....especially me lolololol

Just now, Darthe said:

Verbs missing the context of the page 30 range when we all developed slight townreads on sinister.  I see why he thinks the dudes wolfin.  Tbh I still want to, and it’s all dependent on whether this unknown variable is TWTBAW or mad they got caught out so early.

Occam’s Razor imo.

1 minute ago, TrippedOnReality said:

Cory, thoughts on verbal?  Like i definitely get the frustration thinking he signed up for a slank game coming back to a thread with 30+ pages, having limited ability to contribute prior to eod and getting sussed.  The frustration feels real to me.

Yeah it looks good.  I’d not joke about him if he weren’t reading well itt.  Fwiw verb is very good at that stuff, but it is enough for d1.

1 minute ago, TrippedOnReality said:

Not much to work with but I liked him snipping at Leelou over her saying SD shouldn’t be resolved but dice should

Just now, whiskey delta said:

Occam’s Razor imo.

Hmm.  People misuse that all the time, and I’m no exception.  The game must have wolves so it’s easier to explain behavior as direct result of alignment than explain away behavior as a result of personality.  Then again, 75/25 says it’s more likely to be town in any given scenario, and there’s only two additional steps to a proof for twtbaw.

Just now, whiskey delta said:

Nah it’s me telling Darthe the simpler answer is probably the correct one. Which is why I think you’ve got wolf equity for postulating the SD’s self vote is wolf motivated 

Ummm. What?

I know what occums razor is.  You notice I said I think it's prolly Towny tho but could be a Wolf play, you notice I'm.not voting for him you notice 8m.not pushing for his lunch right....AJ your weird little fence sitting pushes toward me are really starting to ping me just so we're clear cause apparently you're either not reading my posts or trying to make them fit your manufactured imo narrative of me.

17 minutes ago, Zander? said:

Ok Sure we'll go with this. You say it's weird do you thonk it's AI for me and if so which way and why?

Ofc you said so didn't you lolololol

I think we're all smart enough to sell something as townie or even NAI, and it's not enough to just grant you a townie card simply for stating it.

15 minutes ago, TrippedOnReality said:

I get it.  I'm also at work.  Do you have a read on anyone outside of SD?

Not much outside of perhaps Zander now.  He and Zander are the main 2 I've interacted with today.

9 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Hey verb I should interact with you some so our wolf chat isn’t the only place we talk.  Where were you on the night of June 17th?

Good idea.  I was at your house, looking in your window.  Btw, you look nice today.

2 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Leelou should have a great verb read.  They were playing together 12-15 years ago on a weekly basis, and that continued almost til this place died.

Oh boy, that's gonna piss her off......

Just now, Verbal32 said:

I think we're all smart enough to sell something as townie or even NAI, and it's not enough to just grant you a townie card simply for stating it.

Not much outside of perhaps Zander now.  He and Zander are the main 2 I've interacted with today.

Good idea.  I was at your house, looking in your window.  Btw, you look nice today.

Oh boy, that's gonna piss her off......

Weird the main 2 you've ineteracted with are your PoE lawl