DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

Just now, Verbal32 said:

Whoa, I thought this was slank mafia?  35 pages over the first weekend D1?  FML.

Can I get the cliff notes on D1 so far?  No way I'm poring over that many pages.

TLDR

Who are your Scummates?

• Community Administrator
Just now, Verbal32 said:

Whoa, I thought this was slank mafia?  35 pages over the first weekend D1?  FML.

Can I get the cliff notes on D1 so far?  No way I'm poring over that many pages.

They gunned after me for several pages because I stated they shouldn't lynch you. After voting myself they laid off, and now they're onto Dice, LeeLou, and Hallia.

Just now, SinisterDeath said:

They gunned after me for several pages because I stated they shouldn't lynch you. After voting myself they laid off, and now they're onto Dice, LeeLou, and Hallia.

And why did you say they shouldn't lynch me?

• Community Administrator
Just now, Verbal32 said:

And why did you say they shouldn't lynch me?

I blurted out the possibility that you could be some special role, which would really screw them all over if they blind lynched you in your sleep. 😛 

Just now, TrippedOnReality said:

Cory/Zander, thoughts on AJs big catch-up post?  I'm particularly interested in your thoughts on his Dice take.

It's was just meh to me tbh.  I don't have AJ abovenull and a with a 3 day day1 that concerns me.

Just now, SinisterDeath said:

I blurted out the possibility that you could be some special role, which would really screw them all over if they blind lynched you in your sleep. 😛 

You realize that's actually a motivator for some people in this game?

2 minutes ago, Zander? said:

@Verbal32

It's pretty all over the place tbh

There's like a few mostly villa read players. Like me Derf Tripped and ironically Clov.

There's the Dice vs Hallia mini thing.

There more but Lee and Dice are looking like lynch today atp

When you list the town reads, am I to assume you're stating the consensus town from other people, or was that just YOUR read?

Just now, Verbal32 said:

When you list the town reads, am I to assume you're stating the consensus town from other people, or was that just YOUR read?

No it's pretty general.  Tho Im reading Derf and Tripped do any enough for a d1 villa pass from me.

1 minute ago, SinisterDeath said:

Sure. But there's a method to the madness. That, or it's just madness all the way down.
share discover GIF

Not sure what to make of you defending my honor like that.  It's not like we've played mafia together before, so it feels a little like white knighting.....but then again, I don't know your style in mafia.

4 minutes ago, TrippedOnReality said:

Cory/Zander, thoughts on AJs big catch-up post?  I'm particularly interested in your thoughts on his Dice take.

Sorry I missed the Dice part.

Well AJ amd I have different takrs on him atp so either one of us is right and thw other wrong or AJ a Wolf prolly lol

Just now, Verbal32 said:

Not sure what to make of you defending my honor like that.  It's not like we've played mafia together before, so it feels a little like white knighting.....but then again, I don't know your style in mafia.

I was curious if you were gonna call him on that