DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

35 minutes ago, Darthe said:

SD hasn't interacted with Dice from what I could see, and Dice has made two posts where I saw him say something to SD, both times a joke. Very inconclusive data there, but I will say that if SD is a wolf these both look like a connection to Verb, and that would explain why the thread feels so villa.

wrt SD/Verbal It just seems like a weird play for a teammate though?  like, hey, i'm going to call out my teammate as being a special town role.  I actually thought that interaction made them somewhat less likely to be teamed.  then again newbies do newbie things, and nothing SD has done makes any sense to me, so idk.  

Well instead of continuing my re-read of WOT (Knife of Dreams), I re-read the entirety of the epic that is this thread. lol. I've come to some conclusions:

-I am wonderfully outclassed.

-Darthe, wolf or not, you give good advice. I appreciate it. Probably not wolf.

-Everyone in this thread is really good at the game. Maybe Sooh just didn't assign a wolf and we can all hug it out?

-leelou? I enjoy your posts, but are you teaming with hallia? You two would make good ninjas. 

-I'm leaning towards Zander? town, but it's so hard to get a bead on him. I'm not anywhere near close to swinging him though. That's endgame and I hope never.

-I can see my ignorance going one of two ways. Either I attract wolf attention tonight but get saved, or I'm the obvious wolf snack and get past to a later round, and wolf goes after a more strategic target. I'm worried it's going to be the latter, because I'm probably the weakest link right now.  Y'all know I'm villa.

-I straight up don't have any pulse on Verb, Cory or Clov, but I'd say Clov is the most likely villa of that group. Though probably all three are.

-Sinister? You might want to get the crash cart ready again. I can see why I needed saving last game lol.

-(Or don't. It's honestly probably for the best.)

-Tripped, I'm liking your vibe and getting townie feelings so I'm holding off any suspicion for now.

-Dice, ... hmmmmmm I think you're town. You haven't posted as much as others, but you've made some solid points.

-whiskey delta feels very villa to me too. Nothing wolfie that i've seen. stay classy.

I'm going to unvote Hallia but it's a tie between leelou and hallia right now, leaning lee lou.

RIP me.

Just now, VooDooNut said:

Well instead of continuing my re-read of WOT (Knife of Dreams), I re-read the entirety of the epic that is this thread. lol. I've come to some conclusions:

-Everyone in this thread is really good at the game. Maybe Sooh just didn't assign a wolf and we can all hug it out?

-leelou? I enjoy your posts, but are you teaming with hallia? You two would make good ninjas. 

-I'm leaning towards Zander? town, but it's so hard to get a bead on him. I'm not anywhere near close to swinging him though. That's endgame and I hope never.

-I can see my ignorance going one of two ways. Either I attract wolf attention tonight but get saved, or I'm the obvious wolf snack and get past to a later round, and wolf goes after a more strategic target. I'm worried it's going to be the latter, because I'm probably the weakest link right now.  Y'all know I'm villa.

-I straight up don't have any pulse on Verb, Cory or Clov, but I'd say Clov is the most likely villa of that group. Though probably all three are.

-Sinister? You might want to get the crash cart ready again. I can see why I needed saving last game lol.

-Tripped, I'm liking your vibe and getting townie feelings so I'm holding off any suspicion for now.

-Dice, ... hmmmmmm I think you're town. You haven't posted as much as others, but you've made some solid points.

-whiskey delta feels very villa to me too. Nothing wolfie that i've seen. stay classy.

I'm going to unvote Hallia but it's a tie between leelou and hallia right now, leaning lee lou.

RIP me.

I don't know if this makes you a Villager but it makes me want you to be a Villager lolololol

• Community Administrator
1 hour ago, Darthe said:

SD hasn't interacted with Dice from what I could see, and Dice has made two posts where I saw him say something to SD, both times a joke. Very inconclusive data there, but I will say that if SD is a wolf these both look like a connection to Verb, and that would explain why the thread feels so villa.

We interacted, you just gotta read all the quotes lmao

16 minutes ago, VooDooNut said:

RIP me.

Can you expand on your Dice read a bit more?  which points did you like?

8 minutes ago, TrippedOnReality said:

Can you expand on your Dice read a bit more?  which points did you like?

Specifically dice's read on leelou/hallia. But the rest matches up pretty close to my thoughts too. I'm happy to hear push back on that though. I'd rather it not be either leelou or hallia. I'd rather the wolf be vegetarian.

29 minutes ago, VooDooNut said:

RIP me.

@the people who aren’t plagued by paranoia

is this a coached post or is it legit?  I honestly don’t know

Just now, Darthe said:

lol. Me coaching me. I also took your advice to heart. Doesn't improve my game, but I'm doing my best.

1 hour ago, dicetosser1 said:

swing zander for lols  leelou for real  save darthe    leelou had a post on page 19 agreeing with hallia that immeadiately hit me wrong. immeadiate thjought was leelou/hallia team

I got the same vibe. Hence the "Murder Duo" comment.

31 minutes ago, TrippedOnReality said:

wrt SD/Verbal It just seems like a weird play for a teammate though?  like, hey, i'm going to call out my teammate as being a special town role.  I actually thought that interaction made them somewhat less likely to be teamed.

You really don't have to look beyond the fact that both Verbal and I are community admins on DM.
Verbals' never here. I'd like him to stick around for this game. He could be some special role like a Doc, just like I was last game. It's entirely plausible the game mod would make someone, very likely to get lynched (because they're an Admin) a special role to punish townies like Zander for making foolish choices.

I don't know Verb's a special role. My gut says he could be.

Zander could be a Doc, and Hallia could be a Vigilante.
Worse yet, we could all be Villagers.

On 7/8/2022 at 2:56 PM, Verbal32 said:

Yo.

I'll try to pop in over the weekend if I can remember to (I'm old now), no blind lynching of Verbal please!

On 7/9/2022 at 6:14 AM, Zander? said:

VOTE VERBAL

31 minutes ago, VooDooNut said:

If only I was the doc this time. I'm a Villager like Dice. Chance are, I'll get capped tonight either by lynch or wolf snack.

2 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Interesting that you ask people who aren't plagued by paranoia, but then inject something to be paranoid about. Very Vaderesque. 

3 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

Interesting that you ask people who aren't plagued by paranoia, but then inject something to be paranoid about. Very Vaderesque. 

Hmmm you’re right, I did very clearly do that.  Ty.

unvote

4 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Swear to God thought the exact same thing...I'm mindmelding with Derf....FML 

Lololllolol

6 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

You really don't have to look beyond the fact that both Verbal and I are community admins on DM.
Verbals' never here. I'd like him to stick around for this game. He could be some special role like a Doc, just like I was last game. It's entirely plausible the game mod would make someone, very likely to get lynched (because they're an Admin) a special role to punish townies like Zander for making foolish choices.

I don't know Verb's a special role. My gut says he could be.

Zander could be a Doc, and Hallia could be a Vigilante.
Worse yet, we could all be Villagers.

I have no idea what to do with this.  Roles are randomly assigned, at least they have been in literally every game I've played that was not gods and demons.

Sinister's point about wanting to keep Verb around because they're both admins and wanting to be able to play together makes enough sense to me, but I have no idea how to take his posturing that Verbal might have gotten a good role to punish other players. 

One relatively inactive scum defending an inactive teammate with whatever's available?  

TMI on Verb's alignment?

A legitimate thought from someone fairly inexperienced about how roles go out?

Effifino

Just now, TrippedOnReality said:

I have no idea what to do with this.  Roles are randomly assigned, at least they have been in literally every game I've played that was not gods and demons.

Oh sure, blame me for everything.

I'm taking my Taylor Swift gifs and going home.

6 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Fwiw mods don’t hand pick the roles generally.  That would be bad etiquette, so they instead allow them to be randomly assigned.

Just like Hallia's assertion that VooDoo and I fudged our rolls for it to only appear as if we let the dice Gods decide?

Game mods can do as they please for roles. If it was truly random, why ask what roles we're comfortable with? 😉 

Just now, Clovdyx said:

Sinister's point about wanting to keep Verb around because they're both admins and wanting to be able to play together makes enough sense to me, but I have no idea how to take his posturing that Verbal might have gotten a good role to punish other players. 

One relatively inactive scum defending an inactive teammate with whatever's available?  

TMI on Verb's alignment?

A legitimate thought from someone fairly inexperienced about how roles go out?

Effifino

Him calling Dice Town raised some concern for me too not gonna lie.

1 minute ago, SinisterDeath said:

Just like Hallia's assertion that VooDoo and I fudged our rolls for it to only appear as if we let the dice Gods decide?

Game mods can do as they please for roles. If it was truly random, why ask what roles we're comfortable with? 😉 

The most I’ve ever heard of was excluding a person from a doc/cop Rand because they were known to be brand new or to never complete games, but yeah.  We all take it pretty seriously for the integrity of the game to be upheld.