DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Season 2 Predictions

Guest Wolfbrother31

10 hours ago, Sir_Charrid said:

Oh and the Snyder cut still wasn’t that great a movie. I mean it was better but that wasn’t hard. 

I don't think it was even better than the Whedon cut. Sure it fleshed out some characters a bit but it created 2 problems for every 1 it fixed. Plus he had full autonomy whereas Whedon had to deal with the mess he was left with.

2 hours ago, Mailman said:

I don't think it was even better than the Whedon cut. Sure it fleshed out some characters a bit but it created 2 problems for every 1 it fixed. Plus he had full autonomy whereas Whedon had to deal with the mess he was left with.

Oh I have to say it was better then the Wheaton cut, it made more sense as a story end to end, but I agree it had a lot of problems. 

I really hope that the fact they have hired a feige type to oversee the whole things might improve. My only concern is that being a director James Gunn might want to get involved in everything in a way Feige doesn’t and so good directors might be put off from working. 

Anyway we digress :). I hope season 2 is sooner rather than later and have tentative hopes. 

On 12/12/2022 at 3:14 PM, Sir_Charrid said:

I would really hope an Amazon exec might know when one of their key series is coming out lol. Although I do like the idea of a giant tombola and as new series are completed they get put in and pulled at random. ;). 

Lol. The gist of the quote I was referencing was, "it's not happening in 2022. It is happening in 2023. I know what quarter of 2023, but I'm not going to tell you."

• 2 months later...
On 12/12/2022 at 4:55 AM, DojoToad said:

Maybe WoT S2 will be cancelled like the Batgirl movie...  😲

Really doubtful, but it is a possibility (however remote).

I fear this may happen.

If they try to do too much non-readers might be saying "wtf?" too many times and not care about the characters.  Which, IMO, the first season didn't cause us to invest emotionally in the EF5.

7 minutes ago, Cipher said:

I fear this may happen.

If they try to do too much non-readers might be saying "wtf?" too many times and not care about the characters.  Which, IMO, the first season didn't cause us to invest emotionally in the EF5.

That wont happen season 3 is already or almost about to shoot.

What i can see is if there is a drop-off is that they could push to complete the series at the end of season 4.