DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Season Finale Predictions

Guest Wolfbrother31

17 hours ago, Ralph said:

And what was he referring to with this one? 

Rafe Judkins
There's a Nynaeve/Lan scene that I fought literally every human being on the show and at the network for, so I hope book fans like it, hahaha.

If it's something they have already shown than my guess it's either Lan and Nyn going to dinner or Lan and Nyn doing the dirty.  Since those two seem to be the biggest changes so far.

Edited by Sabio

13 minutes ago, bringbackthomsmoustache said:

At the start of E1 she is wrapping a small ivory statue that should be familiar to book readers.

Spoiler

If the leak is true, then that means it'd either be one of a few...and that she's willing to dole out a sa'angreal (an ultra-rare artifact of immense potential) to someone that doesn't know how to use it.

18 minutes ago, Sabio said:

If it's something they have already shown than my guess it's either Lan and Nyn going to dinner or Lan and Nyn doing the dirty.  Since those two seem to be the biggest changes so far.

I suspect this is a not yet seen scene from the books.

Perhaps, the "I will hate the man you choose" speech.

2 hours ago, TheDreadReader said:

Take the "leaks" with a healthy grain of salt.  There's a lot of bogus ones out there.

The FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) factor is high at the moment from certain corners of the Internets.

Some changes may be controversial but they also make a degree of sense in the big picture.

only issue is the leaks for the last episode were 100% True 

Another promise not yet fulfilled was Sarah telling us we will understand the very good reason that women channellers are no longer able to sense one another unless holding the Power. 

It seemed she meant not yet seen - so not to allow for Liandrin's accusations in Ep6. 

Do we think it is something in Ep8? Maybe when they put out the call for channellers? 

Guest Wolfbrother31
6 hours ago, Arthellion said:

I've enjoyed the show for the most part. But if these leaks are accurate....

Can someone provide a link to the leaks for those interested?

Guest Wolfbrother31
51 minutes ago, JeffTheWoodlandElf said:

Oof. Those leaks... yikes. 

I don't know what ya'll are talking about. The leaks I've seen/heard are confirmations that we get to see 

A) LTT 

B) The Seanchan

And that's hardly a leak ...

One can go on IMDB and see that LTT is cast, as well as a child seeing ships arriving... So not really news or controversial or warranting "oofs".

Unless you're talking about a different leak?

18 minutes ago, Wolfbrother31 said:

I don't know what ya'll are talking about. The leaks I've seen/heard are confirmations that we get to see 

A) LTT 

B) The Seanchan

One can go on IMDB and see that LTT is cast, as well as a child seeing ships arriving... So not really news or controversial or warranting "oofs".

There are some leaks about the Tarwin Gap battle. Let's just say the leaks, if true, fit a type of narrative (which I've been resisting, thus far) that more than a few of the heroic scenes from the book have been taken from certain characters and given to others instead.

30 minutes ago, Wolfbrother31 said:

A) LTT 

B) The Seanchan

It's further down in the thread I sent you. The Guy goes into further detail. It's personally rough to read. 

I've really like the show for the most part.

6 minutes ago, Chivalry said:

There are some leaks about the Tarwin Gap battle. Let's just say the leaks, if true, fit a type of narrative (which I've been resisting, thus far) that more than a few of the heroic scenes from the book have been taken from certain characters and given to others instead.

If they are true it also kinda of mirror's a scene late in the books.

4 minutes ago, Wraith235 said:

this pretty much confirms what everyone has been complaining about here 
https://twitter.com/Dempore/status/1474077664294146053/photo/1

I Now 100% believe the leaks ... the show wasnt made for us book fans ....

Wasn't made for the hardcore book fans.

Go into the episode with an open mind and remember that the changes are all designed around the idea that the show will have 8 seasons to tell the story.  If that is an unacceptable idea then I don't think the show will change your mind.

1 minute ago, Skipp said:

Wasn't made for the hardcore book fans.

Go into the episode with an open mind and remember that the changes are all designed around the idea that the show will have 8 seasons to tell the story.  If that is an unacceptable idea then I don't think the show will change your mind.

Leaks are approaching Fanfic levels of adaption