DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Rite by stabbing

Arie

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/20/2021 at 9:56 AM, LilyElizabeth said:

Stabs @Oric in welcome! So, what do you like to do with your spare time?

Well let’s see; I’m a big dork so I enjoy gaming, reading and creating random characters (Star Wars, WoT, D&D) that I would love to play if I had the time to do so. I also love tracking! As a matter of fact I just got back from Disney World (Florida), drove the majority of the way both ways! Can’t believe how big Texas is, driving from El Paso to the La state line takes an entire day! Lately work and family has been taking most of my free time so any chance I can get to squeeze my dorkdom you better believe I’m all over it! 
I also belong to a Star Wars fan club where I challenge myself in a bit of co-op fan fiction. Once again I haven’t been able to get much accomplished there either ;(  

*stabs @oric* Make sure you stab the person above you! ^^ 

You sound similar to my husband, who will just spend his spare time playing with character creation to see what he can 'not break'. XD 

I love the nerdy geekdom of all that you love. You are certainly among like! 

(Although I grew up a Trekky.... but then I also remember star wars more.. thanks to that disney sending all the star wars into the universe.)

• Club Leader

I got lucky. My oldest son's friends all play so that's where I started Pathfinder. And now, my youngest son plays too. Mostly, it's just him and I when I get to play. I don't have time for a weekly group anymore. 

I'm dating myself, but I used to play D&D before there were editions. It was just called A D&D. Now, it's called 1st edition. That was 1980, by the way. I was very young. 

On 3/27/2021 at 12:02 PM, LilyElizabeth said:

I'm dating myself, but I used to play D&D before there were editions. It was just called A D&D. Now, it's called 1st edition. That was 1980, by the way. I was very young. 

I still have my AD&D dungeon master guidebook. and all the ones from there forward. Be evil and maybe I will show you. 

Also *gives hundreds of children tainted daggers - because Mesaana *nods* Makes them stab everyone in this thread past, present, and future. Also stabs Lily personally... because authority figures make me twitchy*

6 minutes ago, Arie said:

*Stabs Caddy* 

I have AD&D books too!!! .. and 3rd, 4th, and 5th edition... and boxes of other RPGs...  >.>

*sips her wine* because i roll like that. 

il_794xN.2830938046_6quz.jpg

You mean D&D

THIS IS AD&D!

*midsection kicks arie into a pit of ants, who all somehow were taught to wield really tiny daggers in their mandibles - stabby stabby*

294946C5-D108-4AF7-A7A7-E25C0A44A040.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...