DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

official request to Org leader(s)

Mystica

hiya,

I am the Editor in Chief of the newspaper of the Band of the Red Hand and I'm working with my team on a brand new version of our Hornsounder.

In this there is a place for every org of DM to publish some information about their org as well as the latest news/events that is worth mentioning to those that don't know your organisation yet.

Currently I have a submission from almost every org, but Shayol Ghul is still missing. Therefore I would like to ask if someone here might be interested in writing up an article about your org to be published in our newspaper.

this could be another way for you to get some information from your org out to non-members, should you so choose to use it.

Preferably it would contain 2 items:

- an introduction to your org in which you would explain what you guys are about and what your activities are. this would be something that could be re-used each month.

- a paragraph on the latest news/events/announcements/annecdotes/etc. this would be new each month of course to keep your news in the Hornsounder up to date.

If anyone feels up for this, please talk it over with your Org leader and send me the submission before wednesday in a pm.

thank you and my the Darkness cover you.

Mystica

ah well, then maybe you can discuss it amongst yourselves? or so? I dunno. I just want to make sure every org has the chance to introduce their org to non-members in our newsletter and it would be a shame if SG was missing.

Anyway, the offer is here and is genuin. I'll leave it up to you all to decide what you want/can do.

OOOO.... Sounds like my chance to shine.

Shame I'm on a LoA.

Do we have like a time limit or something? Because I can probably get to it later on, when I find a weekend I don't have homework.

*hops on Nyn's lap and licks and tugs braid and smoochies* :D

Well I suppose you could do the update for next month then, Roxinos :) I need this month's submission before wednesday though. The launch is scheduled for saturday and I need some time to get everything editted and stuff.

And since im on mission in Vietnam for work I don't have that much time to play.

*grins at SGers*

Just so's yall know - I'm assistant Editor for the Hornsounder, and work long side Myst. If you'd like Rox, I can help ya out with the writing!!

*kisses Rox and trys to brib points outta him* I won't be able to get anything done by this Wed - but I can help ya for the month of April and any time after that. *nods*

• 3 weeks later...

Archived