DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A New Channeler Appears

Guest Livan

Hello all,

Just finished the series 5 minutes ago and the first thing I did was get an account on this forum. I started it a long time ago...maybe a decade and have been aware of this forum for probably that long. I've wanted to make an account since them but didn't want to run into spoilers (impossible, I know). 

So many thoughts going through my head right now and there is a sadness. Like a loss but also a sense of accomplishment (lol). Overall, I loved the series and am sad that it had to end. I yearn for more.

Looking to delve deep into theories and other sort of nerdy stuff lol

7 hours ago, Livan said:

So many thoughts going through my head right now and there is a sadness. Like a loss but also a sense of accomplishment (lol). Overall, I loved the series and am sad that it had to end. I yearn for more.

My feelings exactly! I'm still suffering from post-series depression.

Welcome to DM, though - we're glad you finally joined us! There are lots of things for you to do and join in, around here. Have you had a chance to look at the Social Groups?

12 hours ago, Livan said:

Hello all,

Just finished the series 5 minutes ago and the first thing I did was get an account on this forum. I started it a long time ago...maybe a decade and have been aware of this forum for probably that long. I've wanted to make an account since them but didn't want to run into spoilers (impossible, I know). 

Looking to delve deep into theories and other sort of nerdy stuff lol

I'd highly recommend going to read Brandon Sanderson books, he has an extensive universe.