DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Thank you!

I know this is completely out of line but... 

*does a jig throughout the Accepted's quarters*

I am Accepted! And I couldn't be happier! Thank you to everyone that had helped me get here! @Chaelca @Lih-Lyh @Jagen Sedai

(if I'm missing anyone, call me out) Thank you for helping me with my reqs. Time to find a Novice to bully- erm - teach :) 

[[admins: feel free to delete this... I am just so happy and needed to thank you guys directly!!!]] 

Edited by Oddpositions

congrats <3 It was a real pleasure to help :D

as soon as i get my computer back i'll send you the Accepted quiz if you don't have it yet :biggrin: so you can start the next part of your adventure!!!!

Thank you, @Chaelca! As I said before, Viv is down to help Raven with her reqs too, whether as a Novice or Accepted. I really enjoy the dynamic those two have, and I can't wait to see Raven after she has accepted the fact that she is destined to stay in the Tower XD

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there, this is the first time I'm checking in since DM broke (I didn't see the announcement that it was up again -.-).

Anyways, I'll have a look at our RPs and post asap (tomorrow or something, I have a busy evening :)

Congratulations for Viviane!

Your character has been updated on the WT website to reflect your new status :D

(Does this mean you will not continue the Intro to Saidar class, or did you want to finish it?) I will also do the Red Ajah class with you; would you like to begin that thread? I'm itching to RP.

• Arie locked this topic