DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Healing Training ?

Lih-Lyh

Wait. How old is Ful? I thought he just looked very young <_<

That'll make for a fine realization with Merdyn lol.

I intended for there to be ladies in the carriage since Lih mentioned that, but please, whoever responds, please take it where you want to go. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/25/2018 at 4:42 AM, Matalina said:

@Cass I think the two wittle soldiers/dedicated now I think lol are ready to learn some healing.  I'll start the thread on Monday, feel free to drop in and teach a little field medic stuffage... Adrim has a small knowledge of herbs and such but not so much in the field medic arena so it'll be fun all around.

On 5/25/2018 at 4:49 AM, Oddpositions said:

@Cass if you're dropping into the healing scene, Merdyn would like to know about binding wounds (if Emrin knows about that stuff.) Seeing Nox bleeding all over the place really shook him, and he'd like to prevent that from happening again with or without the One Power.

On 6/22/2018 at 2:31 AM, Lih-Lyh said:

We are ready for you @Matalina whenever you are free :) also @Cass if you want to jump in with your medic XD

Uni is done and I am arounnnnnnd!!

I'm not sure how to fit healing training into the thread yet, shout out ideas if you've got 'em!

:wub:

Hooray!!  I'd love to learn how to poultice and bind wounds. Right now there's a little road accident that happened if your medic's in the area maybe gathering herbs? Or maybe we'll head to town and meet your char there? Please come play with us :laugh:

lol if you hadn't gotten out of town you might have more Nox but he's on strict orders not to be out of bed lol, he wouldn't push his luck that much lol.

He'd jump into another of your open threads if it wasn't in a bar lol

Haha it's good to obey Adrim's orders for a day

Lol Nox hates bars but Merdyn loves the tavern at the farm. What to do?? There'll be roomful of dancing men  :smile:

We've been plotting out gateway'ing to another town to buy supplies for the farm, meeting ruffians and then beating them sensible with saidin. Would this be an arc you can see Nox in? It's fairly open right now.

Nox would be open to most anything as long as it doesn't take him places where he has bad memories.  Though I do love that you are trying to tempt him with men lol.

so yeah Nox could get down with that.  Though he might be opposed to using saidin on thugs lol.. but that'd be all for the story to determine.

Fun! Will have a post up this week. Probably titled "Caemlyn that day" or something. Unless Nox has bad memories of that city?

My white sister Lillian is visiting the farm if any of you excellent BT'ers wish to trade creative ideas with an aes sedai, or practice linking, or just crave human interaction with an outsider :smile: 

Nah, I'm thinking he did most of his growing up in the north but the city itself wouldn't bother him exactly so it's all good.

haha, I jumped in.  Now to post to the threads waiting for me *sighs* I couldn't help myself.

Oh no... Nox has tried innuendo with all the Aes Sedai's he's met and his responses are never what he expects... Jagen was very snotty about it like I'm your elder, don't flirt with me, Celestine was a little shy but not so overtly but took offense at Nox's proclamation that he was gonna bed her so that the other BT men would go away... implying they were getting in his way basically.

He comes from a world where sex WAS the only game and he forgets his place most of the time.

Feel free to flirt. Lillian isn't a green, she's just very interested in interviewing Nox about his opinions, and experiences. His debauched past makes him who he is. Also, people are much more interesting when they act genuine and embrace all aspects of themselves, their mind and their body. 

Edit: Caemlyn post up. Thugs await those who come along. :laugh:

Edited by Lih-Lyh
Update =)

Enjoyed both Nox and Merdyn's interactions with Lillian :)

As for medics tent thread . . .

@Oddpositions what do you want to do, friend? Adrim gave us many options :smile: 

@Matalina Couldn't help but laugh at Adrim's last comment. How is 2 people the majority vote if they disagree? Even if the ladies wake up 4 people is possible to tie. Will Adrim be our tiebreaker? :laugh:

Adrim gets a vote!  He has a preference at the moment.  There are 3 of them and each gets a vote.. he isn't going to override the decision because in reality it's their work that matters.

posted. Merdyn isn't trying to overrule anyone btw. he's just overeager right now. as i said in the post, i'd rather skim to the farm and fetch a carriage, or everyone goes back. We can stay in one spot too tho, he'll just close the gateway once it's open if we do that. I really don't mind. @Cass i figured you could jump in at the Farm or if we took the damsels to Town, you could jump in there. Or perhaps coincidentally ride up on us if we stay put :D

How far [retro] back in the timeline is the cleanse of the taint on saidin? I'm curious bc to speak with an asha'aman who's experienced the taint and then after would be a dream for my white. She's linked with BT'ers before so kind of felt tainted saidin second hand.  :smile: