DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[INTRO] Welcome Recruit Kait!

Yes, oddly enough Boyd most of us do, in fact, complete our tasks... so don't you go putting ideas into people's heads. :P

Kait, Deathdealer is also Footy, that may be why he sounds (crazily) familiar, our Pinky one has many identities !!

As for spam, whilst its not forbidden, it shouldn't be getting out of hand on welcome threads, so just watch what you're doing. I think some people need to be checking out the Band Rules soon. There are plenty of other threads for spamming. :wink:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cadsuane

Well, if you do that, then I march in here, hog-tie you, and drag you off for a proper roasting. It's been too long.

*hog-ties Sheila, drags him over to a roasting spit and begins turning him slowly over a very hot fire*

What flavor shall we baste him with this time, ladies? 8)

Guest Cadsuane

Oh, don't worry Kait. That woolhead (Sheila) and I used to be Band members. Sheila was roasted many a time in those days! Hehehe, I'm suggesting we take that up again, and I suspect Tay would enjoy participating in anything having to do with damaging him... :twisted:

Well' date=' if [i']you [/i]do that, then I march in here, hog-tie you, and drag you off for a proper roasting. It's been too long.

*hog-ties Sheila, drags him over to a roasting spit and begins turning him slowly over a very hot fire*

So you WARN me about what will happen if I go and DO something... and then you go ahead and act immediately anyways!?!

TYPICAL! :P

Also... you and your cruelty just made kait HUG a thread, lol. How does that make you feel?? :?

Evil duckY!!! :twisted:

I'm sure someone will save me.

*starts trying to blow out the "very hot fire" that is in actuality simply a failed attempt at lighting a match. :wink:

Guest Cadsuane

Why yes, thank you Corki. ^_^

*takes mint*

*shoves it up Sheila's...

... nose*

*dumps the match he mentioned into the larger fire that has been burning beneath the match*

*hums a little roasting ditty*

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Cads !! How could you even think I'd hurt my lucky sheepy???? :cry: I can't win my fights without him.

*grabs sheepy away from fire and runs away cackling*

MWAHAHAHAHAHA :P

evil people :evil:

(that about do it hun? You can pay me later :wink: )

*drops out of arms*

Pay you?!?

Phaw, you should pay ME!!

You should feel so lucky that allow you in my presence. 8)

(Just nod and smile

:wink: )

*sneaks back to the fire*

*wonders where Cads went to after getting hit with the mint...*

*shrugs*

*throws peanuts at Corki from the bushes* :lol:

Archived